• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
Steakngravys Maw

The let's all laugh at Raith Rovers thread

15 minutes ago, Scottydog said:

Quite true oh wise one, but if we'd played Hearts in the league cup at SP instead of Disneyland then the B&G £ would have probably been eclipsed into 3rd place. :lol:

Yeah but we got that one as well, cheers!!!

Probably did you a favour as I imagine it's not nice to be outnumbered in your own midden!!!

4 hours ago, King Kebab said:

I'll take the Blue Pound all day long mate as I'm sure you were happy to have the Black and Gold one twice last year (the Pars were your Brucey Bonusemoji6.png), were they your two biggest home "League" attendances???

Now if you could just sell out your ticket allocation when you come to us that would be nice!!!

Likewise considering there was Rovers fans in your end at bayview

19 hours ago, tazz1903 said:

Aye ?  Without you c***s in the seaside league  , we would fold ? REALLY ?  :shutup:lol: Get a reality check mate . Roaring back 3 ? LOL 

How about roaring back 4 next year ! Or how about you lock yourself in your room and come back tomorrow with some original banter

36 minutes ago, basher brash said:

How about roaring back 4 next year ! Or how about you lock yourself in your room and come back tomorrow with some original banter

From a personal point of view I feel Tazz's banter has the desired effect. 

#ClearlyRattled

We more or less do sell our allocation. It’ll be nice if your club reciprocated as we do have a stand that holds well over 3000. Fairs fair no!!!
"Stand w**k" I think it has possibilities.

"Stand w**k" I think it has possibilities.

You know the Rovers boys would rather stand, they don’t know how to use a chair!!!

Don’t make me put the picture up!!!

12 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

You know the Rovers boys would rather stand, they don’t know how to use a chair!!!

Don’t make me put the picture up!!!

We do King Kebab hitting you off the back of the heed with lol

We do King Kebab hitting you off the back of the heed with lol

Is it you in the photo???
I thought it was Frank!!!

5 hours ago, King Kebab said:

Yeah but we got that one as well, cheers!!!

Probably did you a favour as I imagine it's not nice to be outnumbered in your own midden!!!

Like you lot are when we come to bay view ;-)

Like you lot are when we come to bay view ;-)

As previously said mate, you’ve got to sell out your allocation first to do that, maybe next season eh???

35 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Is it you in the photo???
I thought it was Frank!!!emoji848.png

Wasn’t me must have been Frank

38 minutes ago, basher brash said:

Wasn’t me must have been Frank

Nah King loves his chair to much! Why do you think he claims disability. 

Guys, guys..this thread has really taken a nosedive.....what happened to the sparkling wit from Stevo and the razorsharp repartee from KK.

We can do better than this..you know it makes sense!! :whistle

2 hours ago, King Kebab said:

As previously said mate, you’ve got to sell out your allocation first to do that, maybe next season eh???

Ha ha two men and a dug in the home end when we play you!!

11 hours ago, baillieinleeds said:

We more or less do sell our allocation. It’ll be nice if your club reciprocated as we do have a stand that holds well over 3000. Fairs fair no!!!

We would if you can guarantee our safety ?  but with starks parks falling to bits .........................  ?

6 hours ago, basher brash said:

How about , me pishing my self laughing :lol:  LOVING IT  :thumsup2

On 01/06/2019 at 09:47, King Kebab said:

I'll take the Blue Pound all day long mate as I'm sure you were happy to have the Black and Gold one twice last year (the Pars were your Brucey Bonusemoji6.png), were they your two biggest home "League" attendances???

No,Arbroath game outdid you on attendance on one of your visits