The let's all laugh at Raith Rovers thread

QoS - 579
Morton - 903
Don't know about the first Partick game. Don't imagine it would have been over 1000 though.

QoS 579???
There must have been a few comps dished out for that one then, reckon there was more than that in our end, the away end must have been empty??

On 5/21/2019 at 23:00, King Kebab said:

QoS 579???
There must have been a few comps dished out for that one then, reckon there was more than that in our end, the away end must have been empty??

Crowd w**k alert. 

Should you not be away munching on a greasy donner ya granny shagger?

9 minutes ago, Steakngravys Maw said:

Crowd w**k alert. 

Should you not be away munching on a greasy donner ya granny shagger?

Look stop sending me PM’s!!!

Yer no getting it, away and harass Frank, he’s desperate for his hole!!!

6 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Look stop sending me PM’s!!!

Yer no getting it, away and harass Frank, he’s desperate for his hole!!!

I like sending you PM's!!!!!!! 

And Frank wouldn't know what to do with ma hole or anybody else's hole for that matter!!!!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, Stevo Fife said:

Shocking stuff.

I'm guessing that's where Frank lives...

........kicked oot fur anti social behaviour,so  he wis!

Heard he wis bein' rehoused in Methil....the guid bit........;)

Edited by Wee Sandy

On ‎30‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 18:14, Been going too long said:

Keeps  you fuckers afloat thou

Aye ?  Without you c***s in the seaside league  , we would fold ? REALLY ?  :shutup:lol: Get a reality check mate . Roaring back 3 ? LOL 

Aye ?  Without you c***s in the seaside league  , we would fold ? REALLY ?  :shutup:lol: Get a reality check mate . Roaring back 3 ? LOL 

You seriously can’t deny that the blue pound hasn’t helped your club fund and sign better players. #bluepoundsavinglittleleastfife

You seriously can’t deny that the blue pound hasn’t helped your club fund and sign better players. #bluepoundsavinglittleleastfife

I'll take the Blue Pound all day long mate as I'm sure you were happy to have the Black and Gold one twice last year (the Pars were your Brucey Bonus[emoji6]), were they your two biggest home "League" attendances???

Now if you could just sell out your ticket allocation when you come to us that would be nice!!!

I'll take the Blue Pound all day long mate as I'm sure you were happy to have the Black and Gold one twice last year (the Pars were your Brucey Bonus[emoji6]), were they your two biggest home "League" attendances???
Now if you could just sell out your ticket allocation when you come to us that would be nice!!!

We more or less do sell our allocation. It’ll be nice if your club reciprocated as we do have a stand that holds well over 3000. Fairs fair no!!!

2 hours ago, King Kebab said:

I'll take the Blue Pound all day long mate as I'm sure you were happy to have the Black and Gold one twice last year (the Pars were your Brucey Bonusemoji6.png), were they your two biggest home "League" attendances???

Quite true oh wise one, but if we'd played Hearts in the league cup at SP instead of Disneyland then the B&G £ would have probably been eclipsed into 3rd place. :lol:

7 minutes ago, Raithie said:

EF clambering for their bigger Fife neeburs to help them out. Feels good to be needed instead of hated :)

Wouldn't say needed, more taking advantage off!!!