The let's all laugh at Raith Rovers thread

16 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

Why would we be in your shadow you haven't done anything for decades all you have done is beat Hearts on penalties. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣 are decades only allowed to be counted valid from the 90's onward? 🤣🤣🤣🤣  What about the previous 10 or so decades (a century that is), when you won SFA?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

30 minutes ago, tazz1903 said:

You have more empty seats than fans . :rolleyes: 

True but we have more fans than you have seats more often than not. 🤣

Now off to bed son it's time you went bye byes.

21 minutes ago, Scottydog said:

True but we have more fans than you have seats more often than not. 🤣

Clearly untrue.

You do have 8,497 more seats than Cove Rangers though.... so that's something.

Edited by Gordon EF

6 hours ago, Frank conner said:

Not that you were witness to any of these honours 🤣

4 hours ago, Frank conner said:

Deary me what a state to get in your worse than kebab.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣  Ah jist cannae stop laughing at the Rovers 🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣.  Sorry Frankie, but it is difficult not to laugh at you and your pathetic team.  Do you know just how many major honours East Fife have won in comparison to the Rovers by any chance? 🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣

Easy on the Raith lads. I've just watched the Cove Rangers highlights and safe to say, they are not in a good place right now. 

Dragging up major trophy victories is bordering on cruelty given the nick they are in at the moment.

A bit of compassion please...

I’m not quite at panic stations yet. We had just as shite a set of league cup results last season, including a defeat to Cove, and ultimately our league campaign finished much like what we expected when it became apparent we wouldn’t catch Arbroath. I’m expecting much the same for the forthcoming season. We’ll not challenge Falkirk for the title but ultimately should have enough about us to finish in the promotion playoffs whether that’s 2nd, 3rd or 4th.

Hopefully EF try a bit harder in the league this season and don’t throw away a playoff spot.

Easy on the Raith lads. I've just watched the Cove Rangers highlights and safe to say, they are not in a good place right now. 

Watch the highlights of last seasons game against Cove, it’s even worse/hilarious (whatever way you want to look at it).

1 hour ago, Raithie said:

I’m not quite at panic stations yet. We had just as shite a set of league cup results last season, including a defeat to Cove, and ultimately our league campaign finished much like what we expected when it became apparent we wouldn’t catch Arbroath. I’m expecting much the same for the forthcoming season. We’ll not challenge Falkirk for the title but ultimately should have enough about us to finish in the promotion playoffs whether that’s 2nd, 3rd or 4th.

Hopefully EF try a bit harder in the league this season and don’t throw away a playoff spot.

Don't panic ! you beat Peterhead ,  title is in the bag ? no probs ? :lol: