Apologies if this has been covered in-between the bickering but I believe the Cove physio has quit because of Mr Hartley. Could be Aberdeen based rumours however...

Just now, Muzza81 said:

Apologies if this has been covered in-between the bickering but I believe the Cove physio has quit because of Mr Hartley. Could be Aberdeen based rumours however...

Did he rub him up the wrong way?

1 minute ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

Did he rub him up the wrong way?

The ex physio doesn't gender identify. Pig.  

3 hours ago, Muzza81 said:

Wouldn’t surprise me, he got rid of the female Dundee physio when he was there. I think she sued for wrongful dismissal.

You've signed a young attacker from St Johnstone called John Robertson.

Sure he made his senior debut for us at 16, and there were rumours he was on trial at EFL Championship sides this Summer. Seemingly prolific for our youth side but greedy as f**k, hopefully you'll teach him the ropes of the senior game.

You've signed a young attacker from St Johnstone called John Robertson.
Sure he made his senior debut for us at 16, and there were rumours he was on trial at EFL Championship sides this Summer. Seemingly prolific for our youth side but greedy as f**k, hopefully you'll teach him the ropes of the senior game.

I remember a greedy-as-f**k young striker who was on loan to us from Accies. Eamonn Brophy. Now got a Scotland cap.

Guys next saturday when you come to Cliftonhill you will be welcome in st. Andrew's bar next to sunnyside station,it will have a keg of the cliftonhill centenary ale on tap and have a few of rovers fans in for beers if you want to say hi, 15 min walk to the ground