Away Day To Cove

On 18/05/2019 at 19:41, an86 said:

Aye. Will be looking to get it enshrined in the club constitution that the bus will be prohibited from leaving Stonehaven before 2.15pm.

Thankfully what time our bus leaves has got eff all to do with the club 

If you don't go into Aberdeen beforehand its an utterly shit away day. 

We went for a pint after our league Cup game and saw a group of Cove fans, for some resson, still seething at Cowdenbeath. Every time I've seen Cove fans in the past few years it's all they talk about. 

We went for a pint after our league Cup game and saw a group of Cove fans, for some resson, still seething at Cowdenbeath. Every time I've seen Cove fans in the past few years it's all they talk about. 

What is the collective term for a group of Cove fans? A Coven maybe

Bizarre. If they need to scramble for relevance they should really look elsewhere. They are acting like a bunch of clowns.

On 23/05/2019 at 13:08, marty_j said:

I enjoyed it. Train to Aberdeen, no 3 bus down picks up outside station. Good day out

Thanks man.

Looking forward to visiting a new ground or two this season.

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/05/2019 at 13:08, marty_j said:

I enjoyed it. Train to Aberdeen no 3bus down picks up outside station. Good day out

Just booked my train tickets for our visit there opening day of the season.

Once we're off the train, is the number 3 the only bus that goes near Balmoral stadium or are there other options? Thanks!

1 minute ago, Tenkay said:

Once we're off the train, is the number 3 the only bus that goes near Balmoral stadium or are there other options? Thanks!

My friend went to a game there last season and mentioned the number 3 bus think there's a stop near the station for it. We play them the fortnight after so you can let us know how you got on.

38 minutes ago, Tenkay said:

Yes number 3 only. You get it from Guild street - literally outside the main exit of the train station - and get off next to the Burger King (the stop before the roundabout). They are very 10 minutes or so but allow plenty time.

I’d recommend going to Aitchies for a beer if you have times a proper pub.