West Premiership Prizemoney

.Stuart.

Is it any wonder junior fans have no respect for Talbot Supporters worst fans in the juniors
Hows Talbot fans worst in the juniors cause we arent what we are is loyal fans just like most fans of all junior clubs but if the sjfa dont want to do a presentation right that's upto them we dont care what we care about is it's another trophy and hopefully another 1 next week

Guest Nocknosh1988
48 minutes ago, allyg1977 said:
1 hour ago, GG said:

Is it any wonder junior fans have no respect for Talbot Supporters worst fans in the juniors

Hows Talbot fans worst in the juniors cause we arent what we are is loyal fans just like most fans of all junior clubs but if the sjfa dont want to do a presentation right that's upto them we dont care what we care about is it's another trophy and hopefully another 1 next week

Yous definitely are the worst. Can’t take it but can give it out 

11 hours ago, Chis said:

Medals are handed to the club that evening for them to decide how to present them so as stated above it is really immaterial what they are contained in when given to the club.

What a statement from a SJFA Official.

9 hours ago, theesel1994 said:

"Congratulatory speech made"

I don't recall the World Cup winners getting a congratulatory speech made. Or FA Cup winners. Or Scottish Cup winners.

Maybe in tennis - but not in football. 

Genuine question - does it happen? What are they going to say?

At every level of football I have ever played in and won cups or leagues there is always league or association representation. The speech I was referring to doesn't have to be long but simply congratulates the winners, in front of the fans in attendance, and serves towards showing the correct level of respect to the winning players, managers, coaches and club officials. All of whom will have undoubtedly worked tirelessly hard behind the scenes..... In most cases for very little or nothing. 

If we are suggesting that this gesture by an association is too much to expect then I am in genuine disbelief over what is to be accepted these days. 

San the man....... As I said, Talbot don't appear to be the only club who have suffered in this manner this season. That being said, I'm sure that Talbot fans would like to see their association congratulate them in the proper fashion..... Not being given league medals in a bag and simply handed a trophy without any presentation.....

38 minutes ago, glensmad said:

To be fair, Glencairn's trophy presentation appeared to be very appropriately performed by Alex McDowall of the West Region, a short congratulations then over to the celebrations.

Thanks for this Glensmad.... So it can happen, some maybe choose not to.... For me it should be a one size fits all thing, if you do it for one then you do it for everyone. 

You stated that it is common practise that the medals are handed to the club to decide how to present them yet last season Beith were presented with their medals prior to lifting the cup.
We weren't even given the medals at the same time we were presented with the Super First Trophy as they hadn't been ordered in time.

Are mcbookie taking bets on what brand supermarket bag Lochee will get their league winners medals in?

marks and spencer’s for the lochee [emoji123][emoji123][emoji383][emoji383]

19 hours ago, Burnie_man said:

I look forward to seeing a better quality of carrier bag in future then ^_^

Lidl for second division

Tesco for first division

Sainsbury for Championship

Waitrose for Premier.

Edited by garrellburn

On 23/05/2019 at 10:35, sctv said:

Guys it was me that ordered cups and inscriptions on them, if it’s wrong it’s on me not the west region.
If it’s required I’ll replace them personally
Alex Mcdowall

It's embarassing that a WRSJFA official does not know the official terms in use for the leagues they administer.

Almost as embarassing though that the tannoy announcer at Beechwood on Wednesday evening didn't know the name of the league his team had just won!

On 24/05/2019 at 00:25, Nocknosh1988 said:

Yous definitely are the worst. Can’t take it but can give it out 

This is a conversation about cup presentations. As you have no idea what a cup presentation looks like, I think it would be better if you stayed out the conversation.