West Premiership Prizemoney

.Stuart.

Guest Nocknosh1988
49 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

Shock the boy shankland is on social media looking for attention again..

posts above re talbots presentation last night are all true,  only one male person gave the cup to captain, hanging from his arm, not even a table in sight!

also heard he wanted to give cup before the game instead if waiting!

shocking stories!

In recent years I believe it has been the practice to hand the medals to the Club to arrange their presentation as Clubs were often playing trialists etc at that time of the season and someone perhaps only playing 1 or 2 games was coming up to claim a medal when they were presented on the pitch and had not been part of the squad.

15 minutes ago, Chis said:

In recent years I believe it has been the practice to hand the medals to the Club to arrange their presentation as Clubs were often playing trialists etc at that time of the season and someone perhaps only playing 1 or 2 games was coming up to claim a medal when they were presented on the pitch and had not been part of the squad.

I would imagine that there is only a set amount of medals and it will be up to the clubs themselves to decide who gets them - or they need to purchase more themselves. So it all comes down to how are the medals handed over. 

Are they handed over at the time of the presentation? Or are they handed to the clubs behind the scenes - in which case, what difference does it make what they are contained in. Just moaning for the sake of moaning.

Medals are handed to the club that evening for them to decide how to present them so as stated above it is really immaterial what they are contained in when given to the club.

22 minutes ago, theesel1994 said:

I would imagine that there is only a set amount of medals and it will be up to the clubs themselves to decide who gets them - or they need to purchase more themselves. So it all comes down to how are the medals handed over. 

Are they handed over at the time of the presentation? Or are they handed to the clubs behind the scenes - in which case, what difference does it make what they are contained in. Just moaning for the sake of moaning.

I remember when we won the adl  we got presented with the trophy at the evening times cup game the Secretary mr Robertson made a speech before handing the trophy over it consisted of one word HERE! We asked where the medals were and was told there not ready yet but you can pick them up at the West region AGM.

23 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:
25 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:
Winning trophies Eh!

.....and carrier bags. They could have at least used a bag for life so it could be re-used at Hamilton.

Better not to that one's televised, just like the LL and EOSL cup finals. Oops wait a minute.