~The Sixth Sense~ Hamilton Academical 2019/2020 Thread

4 hours ago, accies1874 said:
5 hours ago, JudgeFlash said:
A combo of miller/templeton on either side of a striker is just.....Jizz-lobbingly-amazing. 
I said it last year, Miller NEEDS to be given a two year deal and regular play, in a regular position. 

Later I'm gonna write a really boring post about how Templeton will fit in, but I don't think he'll be suited on the wing. Having him and Miller in the same team would be the most frustrating masterpiece ever witnessed though.

I'll be honest, for the first time in a LONG TIME, we have the potential to successfully use a 4-3-2-1.   Davies up top with Miller either side. I don't see why that can't work, especially considering this formation does not require players to always be out wide. A great target man like Davies combined with Miller and Templeton running onto balls is a great working plan.

Despite this signing, we are still..REALLY in need of another CB and potential FB considering our injury woes. Maybe Skondras fancies another hug from Templeton 😐

On 01/02/2020 at 12:32, Im_Rodger said:

Yeah I think it is up in the summer, however having him for the run in is far more valuable than making a quick buck.

Insanely, despite being maybe our best promising attacker., he will probably walk in the summer for free. I was told apparently a move to England fell through last summer, but he's keen to return there this summer. If the club was smart they'd extend his contract with the agreement to sell if a decent offer comes in. 
Smith/Templeton/Miller is a really great combo sitting behind the Davies or Oggy.

The issue for me lies in the back lines. Whilst he's maybe better than OFW, just looking at his positioning and lack of size for the first celtic goal *the free kick* makes me wonder even more about this guy.

Jamie Hamilton is very naive, which is what happens when you play 17 year old's against the best side in the country, crafty *scumbags, which is now what Griffiths is IMO after the stamping incident* like Griffiths play for those kinda fouls all day long, if you let them. 

I like Shaun Want, he SHOULD have been playing alongside the likes of Killa previously, providing a long term centre back by giving him the correct mentorship and game time, instead we find ourselves with a makeshift back line outwith our full backs.

I am hoping for someone with no contract to perhaps come in, ready to go, not needing 3 months of training to get upto speed. That's my wish for February, as I believe those with no contract can still be signed?

Beuzy has spoke more sense in his second language across his two interviews than Rice has in all his interviews so far. Doesn’t just wheel out hyperbole and delusional opinions, speaks real sense and tells it how it is.

Would have been interesting to see him be able to implement his own gameplan/selection/subs etc across these games. Than having to be hampered by Rices selection bingo and wasteful subs.

9 minutes ago, dundeeunited83 said:

Rakish Bingham what like?? Away sign for us on a deal till end of season

Unlucky. Pace, with poor finishing and doesn't have a high level of football intelligence IMO.  
Not much over 20 professional goals in about 150 _+ games. 

Beuzy has spoke more sense in his second language across his two interviews than Rice has in all his interviews so far. Doesn’t just wheel out hyperbole and delusional opinions, speaks real sense and tells it how it is.

Would have been interesting to see him be able to implement his own gameplan/selection/subs etc across these games. Than having to be hampered by Rices selection bingo and wasteful subs.
I thought the same RE his interviews. Feel like he'd happily go into more detail which the AcciesTV interviews don't really lend themselves to, whereas everything you get from Rice is really arduous.

I've got to listen to both of their in-game stuff closely at reserve games, and Rice definitely sees things more than Boozy. One game in particular Rice essentially just used as a training session to talk through whichever player was closer to him.

Dumbarton fans said that Beuzelin was alleged to be the brains behind their unreal form under Murray so maybe he is a lot better at the team stuff.