~The Sixth Sense~ Hamilton Academical 2019/2020 Thread

McKinnon's absence again from the starting 11 has been merited due to poor form this season but if he continues to be left out should he be stripped of his captaincy? I personally think we have better options now in midfield and once Scott Martin is fit enough for a 1st team return, he's got a huge job on his hands to get back into the team.

I can't be the only one thinking that Daz might be happy enough playing the Dougie role on the bench this season?

I think he knows himself that he's a bit off the pace now & if others are fit or playing better then he'll recognise being back-up we can bring on if needed could be his role this season.

Plus is he not coaching with us and/or doing his badges?

Anyone know if accies offered Andreu a contract and he turned it down, or he went to st mirren as accies didn’t try to keep him?
I was sure he was offered a contract, but the person who that came from also said that East Fife's new signing had been offered contracts at Aberdeen and Killie over the past year or so, so it may not be true...

The way Rice spoke about Andreu in the press conference suggests that he wanted to keep him though.

What's he like as a footballer any good? Let's hope you dont meet us in the Scottish Cup. 
He's a fairly talented player but just wasn't good enough for the top flight. His work out of possession was poor and he wasn't good enough to be given special dispensation for that (a la Templeton and occasionally Crawford).

I never really liked him for the first team, but there was a time (maybe five or so years ago) where we thought he was going to be the next big thing. It never materialised though, despite a couple of loan spells (no idea how he got on at Albion Rovers but he was a disaster at Livi) and Canning looking to give him a chance at the start of the 17/18 and 18/19 seasons.

He needs others working hard around him, in my opinion, both in possession and out of it.

I know absolutely f**k all about League One so don't want to say how he'll do, but I can guarantee he'll score at least three wonder goals a season.

13 hours ago, manxaccie said:

Anyone know if accies offered Andreu a contract and he turned it down, or he went to st mirren as accies didn’t try to keep him?

Accies offered Andreu a good deal end of the season and he said he would get back to the club about it...still waiting on him getting back in contact,so make of that what you will.

13 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Div going full yer da over a player booting someone in the face.

We’re Hamilton Accies we’ll grass who we want.

Yeah, it's me who has lost it, not a professional top flight football club who has lodged a complaint because a couple of their fans told them to 😂

Peak levels of cringe.

Chipper was actually the closest person to the "incident" and didn't even complain at the time.

53 minutes ago, Div said:

Yeah, it's me who has lost it, not a professional top flight football club who has lodged a complaint because a couple of their fans told them to 😂

Peak levels of cringe.

Chipper was actually the closest person to the "incident" and didn't even complain at the time.

:lol:

Edit - cheers for the red dot , div ... :thumsup2

Edited by G51 Red
See above

1 hour ago, Demented Zebra said:

My respect for Hamilton has somewhat dwindled. Hamilton player can be seen locking McAllister leg in turn loses his balance.  Rice can be seen patting McAllister because it was an accident due to loss of balance. Hope you lot are relegated.  

:lol: