Im_Rodger

~The Sixth Sense~ Hamilton Academical 2019/2020 Thread

Fairly experienced team playing at Kilwinning tonight - Gourlay, McGowan, Fjortoft, Mimnaugh, Hunt, Davies.

McGowan as well. Maybe sent as punishment for his abysmal performance on Saturday.

Although I wouldn’t call gourlay experienced since he’s just a stop gap to sit on the bench while Fulton is injured.

McGowan as well. Maybe sent as punishment for his abysmal performance on Saturday.

Although I wouldn’t call gourlay experienced since he’s just a stop gap to sit on the bench while Fulton is injured.
Meant McGowan and not McMann.

Still no Collar.

To be fair, he was pictured training this week, so I'm sure he exists.

20 minutes ago, accies1874 said:
51 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:
Still no Collar.

To be fair, he was pictured training this week, so I'm sure he exists.

We thought that about Aaron Smith, but it turned out he was a figment of our imagination.

I wonder who the trialist is?

Essentially a development squad, but aye, not great. Rice wasn't there either, he's at the Ross County game.

In an attempt to put a somewhat positive spin on what we've seen so far, it must be painfully obvious to Rice/Maitland where we are short and hopefully our lacklustre start will be the motivation needed to bring in some more bodies. Better than we have already obviously, but that's a lot easier said than done.

Is Boyd injured too or just surplus to requirements? I don't think he's been in any squad so far.

Essentially a development squad, but aye, not great. Rice wasn't there either, he's at the Ross County game.
In an attempt to put a somewhat positive spin on what we've seen so far, it must be painfully obvious to Rice/Maitland where we are short and hopefully our lacklustre start will be the motivation needed to bring in some more bodies. Better than we have already obviously, but that's a lot easier said than done.
Is Boyd injured too or just surplus to requirements? I don't think he's been in any squad so far.

Kilwinning didn't field their strongest team either. Hamilton defending wasn't clever.

An unreliable, rather daft man told me that Boyd isn't getting paid by Accies anymore but is still allowed to train at the club.

I thought the team that started tonight featured five or six who could be argued for our best XI, but while I didn't see the game tonight, the result's rather embarrassing for them.

13 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

Not a fan of our third kit tbh

20190725_222356.jpg

Really ........ What the actual f**k ...

FFS Accies , does anybody check the photos the club post ....

Edited by G51 Red

This is pathetic we look technically poorer than lower division opposition McMann has spent 45 mins getting his pants pulled down by Airdrie united these guys are proving thereselves to be not good enough for professional top flight football like Grant Gillesbe and Darren Lyon