Im_Rodger

~The Sixth Sense~ Hamilton Academical 2019/2020 Thread

Even if he turns out  shit it will have been worth it to see all your meltdowns on Twitter and Facebook.  Clearly your still rattled. Bigger fish come and eat the small fish. From Hamilton to St Mirren , from St Mirren to Hibs , from zHibs to Aston villa do you see where I am going here ? When McGinn left us for Hibs he went with our best wishes. It's called class you should try it I think you would like it. Good luck for the new season. 

Word salad.

Even if he turns out  shit it will have been worth it to see all your meltdowns on Twitter and Facebook.  Clearly your still rattled. Bigger fish come and eat the small fish. From Hamilton to St Mirren , from St Mirren to Hibs , from zHibs to Aston villa do you see where I am going here ? When McGinn left us for Hibs he went with our best wishes. It's called class you should try it I think you would like it. Good luck for the new season. 
Go try to wind up Dundee fans wee man

8 hours ago, Stevieda said:
10 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

Go try to wind up Dundee fans wee man

So you dont believe bigger fish eat the smaller fish ? 

That's may be true , but it's the fact that you think St. Mirren are a big fish ....🙄

That home top is pretty smart and will probably purchase one.

Don't think anyone is surprised that Gourley is the signing.

Think that's a very good signing as the jury is still out on OFW and if he proves to be a dud there's someone who will compete for the position, and from I've heard he's been decent in the friendlies he played in.

The home strip looks alright. Not a fan of the plain backs but don't buy tops anymore anyway so not too fussed. As long as they perform on the pitch they can wear a flowery pink number for all I care.  Agree the squad is looking more promising this season. I'd still like an experienced centre half and creative central midfielder in to boost the squad but I think we'll be fine if Rice decides to stick with what he's got.

An ITK Killie fan told me last night that Alex Bruce was signing for Hamilton after I asked if we were looking for him back.

An ITK Killie fan told me last night that Alex Bruce was signing for Hamilton after I asked if we were looking for him back.

When are we signing Boyd as player/coach?

7 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

Exactly my point at last a Hamilton fan gets it.

Image result for dumbfounded gif
Edited by Patrick Bateman

I was surprised that Gourlay was released. He was highly rated by our coaches, then Ferrie seemed to come from nowhere and usurp him in the pecking order. He seems rather slight for a keeper (And one of those that loves a Nandos!), but honestly, thought he'd be our number 1 at some point such was the hype for him. Doubt he'll get a solid chance to ever  be your number 1, but if he got the chance, wouldn't be surprised to see him take it