Im_Rodger

~The Sixth Sense~ Hamilton Academical 2019/2020 Thread

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

That Snifter boy is Yogi Hughes.

Hes been on every thread, over every club in the top two tiers needing a manager, vehemently arguing the case for Hughes being hired, since he joined the site.

I genuinely think he's not well.  Definitely mental health issues there , and Accies staying up might just push him over the edge.

Rice deserves enormous credit BTW.

The fact he had to take over a squad of Canning's jobbers and only be able to bring in one player shouldn't be overlooked.

7 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

0 shots on target per BBC. 

:lol:

Yes, we'll believe the notoriously inaccurate BBC over both clubs, first score, betting apps, and the supporters who were at the game.

17 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

They maybe managed a shot at goal in that game? Overkill today by No show Wright. 

They had a shot cleared off the line today in the first half, I think that counts as a shot at goal. Another shot just went over and landed on the top of the net. Another couple went high or wide. Sorry that doesn't fit with your little conspiracy.

Beginning to think that Accies would survive a nuclear holocaust.

I'll admit, I used to be one of the haters. Now, I've grown to appreciate what their yearly, successful battle against relegation really is, the essence of Scottish football, in all its petty, bitter, shitfesting glory.

So, see you next season, when I like thousands of others, will gleefully predict that this is the year. Then when April turns to May, there you are, with your heads barely visible above the water, like the proverbial jobby that won't flush.

And laughing.

Well fucking played guys.

With any luck United come up, and finish below Hamilton to get relegated. 

Swathes of folk demanding the league structure is changed to help protect "big" clubs.

'Why can't Hamilton just f**k off from the Premiership?'

Due to the fact we accumulated enough points to neither finish bottom of the league or in the play off place.

Hopefully this can be relayed to 'celticfocus' ASAP.

Looking forward to next season. A lot of change needed again and a lot of dross to be shifted again. Excited to see Rice make his own mark on the squad although I don’t know how much of a say he’ll have on summer signings with professor mcgonigals director of football role.

1 minute ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Looking forward to next season. A lot of change needed again and a lot of dross to be shifted again. Excited to see Rice make his own mark on the squad although I don’t know how much of a say he’ll have on summer signings with professor mcgonigals director of football role.

Commiserations on not getting to the Championship like you wanted Scotty.

;)

Commiserations on not getting to the Championship like you wanted Scotty.

Arbroath away would have been nice, but I’ll take two trips to County/The Mallard instead

Now you've secured top flight football, anyone able to give me a rundown of confirmed transfers/end of contracts?

Dougie Imrie (retired)
James Keatings Inverness (free)

Another year of seethe ahead, I fucking love it :lol:

11 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Hamilton Accies should be in the Championship. There's no real evidence for it but it's scientific fact.

You do realise that for it to be a scientific fact, there would need to be evidence for it. 

Your post is by definition an oxymoron.

Just saying.