~The Sixth Sense~ Hamilton Academical 2019/2020 Thread

Guest Moomintroll
Fair fucks to the Accies AGAIN. Nobody can fault them imho. St Mirren and Ross County right back in the mix.
Mon eh Accies, I love the seethe & the outrage from the angry crowdwankers.

Just now, Im_Rodger said:

I hope we break the Hibs fans again after St Johnstone lie down to us again to keep us up on the last day of the season. 

On second thoughts they might swallow it if it meant Hearts going down. 

I've no idea if all the players are suddenly gonna fail drugs tests or what, but those results are outstanding. 

I have harped on about Shaun Want getting more opportunities and he's proven he's more than capable. If he had only been put beside an experienced CB such as Killa for thepast couple of seasons, think of how quicker to reaching his potential he could've been by now! 

8 games to go and 6 points off 8th position,  what a difference a bit of luck going your way can make. 

I would only have seen McGowan staying if we had stayed up, which is looking pretty possible by default . But if it does start back and we go down he’ll be off ski.

Miller id say no chance regardless what division we are in. Unless there is some sort of gentleman’s agreement/clause that we have to accept any offers for him with him maybe getting a cut off the fee.

13 hours ago, FuzzyBear said:
16 hours ago, Owsley said:
How are we going to pay players when we might not kick a ball until next year? How will the club survive?

The club have always said gate money has little or no impact on club's finances.

The next few months will certainly put that to the test.

At 5PM tonight, Accies will show 2014's 3-0 win against St Mirren. Seems a weird pick considering all the class games we had that season (or that year tbh), but any bodying of St Mirren is fine by me.