~The Sixth Sense~ Hamilton Academical 2019/2020 Thread

Dales is absolutely brilliant at using the line, getting by a few men and having no end product. I don't mean poor crossing. I mean he can't judge the simplest of passes. Every single time he releases the ball be it a pass, a cross or a shot it is criminally underhit. 
Woeful player. 

Unbelievable he’s got another gig in our top league. I know there are a lot of players like this, but he is ridiculously one footed. Totally flatters to deceive. He’s utter dog shite. I’d rather we re-signed Martin Woods or that cûnt Hateley.

3 minutes ago, G51 Red said:

Dundee fans still obsessed with little old Accies ...:rolleyes:

Or commenting on an ex player who was exceptionally shite and astounded he got another top level gig?

1 hour ago, G51 Red said:

Why are you even bothered by the quality ( or lack of quality )  of who we sign ...

See the post below:

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

Isn't that the point and the best thing about a multi-club forum?

31 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Fat Andy from the Advertiser saying the club are now doubtful about Southwood coming back

And a winger was top priority for some reason.

Açcies are going to save Hearts this season, aren't they? FFS.

On 10/01/2020 at 13:57, G51 Red said:

Why are you even bothered by the quality ( or lack of quality )  of who we sign ...

He was the worst signing of the McIntyre era. Martin Woods, Craig Curran and Andrew Davies - who never even took the field for Dundee - were all better than him. 

1 hour ago, Dele said:

He was the worst signing of the McIntyre era. Martin Woods, Craig Curran and Andrew Davies - who never even took the field for Dundee - were all better than him. 

So ?? 

4 minutes ago, G51 Red said:

So ?? 

You asked why Dundee fans would care. He was quite possibly the worst player we have seen come through the doors in ten years. I think it's only natural we would pass comment when he amazingly gets a move back to the top flight of Scottish football. 

Have you never passed comment on a former player of Hamilton Academical? 

2 minutes ago, Dele said:

You asked why Dundee fans would care. He was quite possibly the worst player we have seen come through the doors in ten years. I think it's only natural we would pass comment when he amazingly gets a move back to the top flight of Scottish football. 

Have you never passed comment on a former player of Hamilton Academical? 

ok , but why do you care who Accies sign 

Just now, G51 Red said:

ok , but why do you care who Accies sign 

4 minutes ago, Dele said: