~The Sixth Sense~ Hamilton Academical 2019/2020 Thread

33 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Just been watching Steve Davies on A view from the Terrace and he’s predicted St Johnstone will go down. Can someone please update that c**t on the diddy alliance. Absolutely ridiculous. 

Football players in doing the opposition team talk for them shocker.When will they ever learn?

7 hours ago, ali_91 said:

Just been watching Steve Davies on A view from the Terrace and he’s predicted St Johnstone will go down. Can someone please update that c**t on the diddy alliance. Absolutely ridiculous. 

Can only assume hes been told to say he hopes Saints are going down, and has automatically chosen the biggest club called Saints that he knows up here.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Brian Rice: "I want us to play forward. I want us to get on the front foot. I want people to come and say 'we see goals at Hamilton', they have go."

Brian Rice's Accies:

xG table (2).jpg

SP shot table.jpg

SP shots on target.jpg

Caveat: the xG table doesn't factor in today, and I'm not sure if the shots table does either. Not that today would've bumped it up much. 

Edited by accies1874

Tbf those stats aren’t too bad. Scored more, conceded less, lost less. Only thing making last season look good is an extra win. Let’s be honest Canning was very lucky to beat Motherwell early on last season.

A bit more luck/defensive nous on Saturday or a less-canningesque performance against Aberdeen midweek and we’d be pretty happy with where we stand.

Marcus seems to be playing up a bit so you never know but Iguess it will be a Lewis Smith contract extension.
Lewis Smith & Jamie Hamilton contract extensions most likely.

Seeing as clue is Lewis Hamilton.
Both will then of course start vs Rangers tomorrow for maximum media coverage etc

Lewis Smith & Jamie Hamilton contract extensions most likely.

Seeing as clue is Lewis Hamilton.
Both will then of course start vs Rangers tomorrow for maximum media coverage etc
Well done CD - 2022 for both.

I suppose it's good they've learned from the Ferguson shit show, but not really worth the hype.