~The Sixth Sense~ Hamilton Academical 2019/2020 Thread

The home strip looks alright. Not a fan of the plain backs but don't buy tops anymore anyway so not too fussed. As long as they perform on the pitch they can wear a flowery pink number for all I care.  Agree the squad is looking more promising this season. I'd still like an experienced centre half and creative central midfielder in to boost the squad but I think we'll be fine if Rice decides to stick with what he's got.

I was surprised that Gourlay was released. He was highly rated by our coaches, then Ferrie seemed to come from nowhere and usurp him in the pecking order. He seems rather slight for a keeper (And one of those that loves a Nandos!), but honestly, thought he'd be our number 1 at some point such was the hype for him. Doubt he'll get a solid chance to ever  be your number 1, but if he got the chance, wouldn't be surprised to see him take it

2 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

That was your last ITK tip... I won’t hold my breath about Bruce.

Aye don’t hold your breath mate I think if you held it for even just 20 mins you’d probably die and I don’t want that.

IMG_1676.thumb.jpg.6d515fcd8ac51bcbdc28cb2a4647748a.jpg. The people at the turnstiles are not allowing students in for concession price any ideas why not when it was advertised?
Advertised in error by QP.

Accies don't offer a student price & the club did reply to that tweet making that fact clear.

Strong squad in Oban, although I'm really surprised that Mimnaugh has gone with them. Lewis Smith's not there so must be in the squad for the QP game.

Apparently Mimnaugh has been getting ideas above his station so got sent to Oban to bring him back down to earth.

Apparently Mimnaugh has been getting ideas above his station so got sent to Oban to bring him back down to earth.

[emoji38] If that's true then he's a bit of a fanny, but you can't really blame him when you see our other midfield options.

[emoji38] If that's true then he's a bit of a fanny, but you can't really blame him when you see our other midfield options.
Didnt really shine at Oban. Reilly was impressive. Lad from Everton is a talented player but looks a long way from a 1st team player.

Are the Buddies going to be the new Dundee this season? It seems like a fascination with us has begun. *shucks*[emoji8]
To be honest after the media biased towards United in the playoffs i appreciate what you guys go through year in year out now [emoji106].