~The Sixth Sense~ Hamilton Academical 2019/2020 Thread

I can conclusively say that, after searching for him on YouTube and watching some highlights of Everton's U18s, he looks quite like Miller: left-footed player playing on the right but prone to taking up central positions, a few of his goals looked like they'd be saved by a better 'keeper (although some of these videos were from a couple of years ago), and he's confident taking players on. There was a 7-0 against Newcastle U18s a year ago in which he scored four and one was an excellent goal and one was a decent finish.
Obviously searching his name will only provide you with the good bits though.

With this signing and Miller not featuring in the last two friendlies, might he be leaving? Or will Adedoyin just be another option?

On 08/07/2019 at 20:57, HamiltonWest said:
On 08/07/2019 at 19:29, Patrick Bateman said:
Or being sold...

Some of the weans are still traumatised about Andreu going to St Mirren; talk like that will have them rocking back and forth in a dark room.

Even if he turns out  shit it will have been worth it to see all your meltdowns on Twitter and Facebook.  Clearly your still rattled. Bigger fish come and eat the small fish. From Hamilton to St Mirren , from St Mirren to Hibs , from zHibs to Aston villa do you see where I am going here ? When McGinn left us for Hibs he went with our best wishes. It's called class you should try it I think you would like it. Good luck for the new season. 

Edited by Demented Zebra

Even if he turns out  shit it will have been worth it to see all your meltdowns on Twitter and Facebook.  Clearly your still rattled. Bigger fish come and eat the small fish. From Hamilton to St Mirren , from St Mirren to Hibs , from zHibs to Aston villa do you see where I am going here ? When McGinn left us for Hibs he went with our best wishes. It's called class you should try it I think you would like it. Good luck for the new season. 

Word salad.

Go try to wind up Dundee fans wee man

8 hours ago, Stevieda said:
10 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

Go try to wind up Dundee fans wee man

So you dont believe bigger fish eat the smaller fish ? 

That home top is pretty smart and will probably purchase one.

Don't think anyone is surprised that Gourley is the signing.

Think that's a very good signing as the jury is still out on OFW and if he proves to be a dud there's someone who will compete for the position, and from I've heard he's been decent in the friendlies he played in.