~The Sixth Sense~ Hamilton Academical 2019/2020 Thread

Cunningham, Hughes, Want and Miller. All until 2020.
The first two are thought of pretty highly, I'm sure, although it seems they've been on the verge of breaking through for a while. Could be a big season for them.
I've voiced my concerns about Want before.
Miller's main issue was that he didn't look like he wanted to be here, but signing a contract at least removes uncertainty. He's got talent and if he can iron some issues (release the fucking ball) then he'll be vital.

Also happy about Miller re-signing.  I love players that aren't afraid to take their man on.  Hopefully he can get back to his earlier form from last season. Want is good back-up cover but I'd like to see him try and kick on.  Don't know much about the other two but will trust Rice's judgement.

Edited by YER SISTERS YER MAW

I'd start with Oakley and Davies too.
Big Oggy is handy to have when we want to score a back heeler against our unwashed friends from North Lan.

Think it will be Oakley starting with Davies or Oggy , certainly is expect Davies and Oggy to swap over one staring and one sub , could be either way round each game

My big concern is looking back at start of last season the majority of Accies fans thought we had made some great signings, we had plenty of them. Turned out the majority were pish and got bumped back.

OFW in goals eeehhh No, just NO

We need an experienced centre back someone similar to Kilgannon to help the younger lads through

21 minutes ago, smc4761 said:

My big concern is looking back at start of last season the majority of Accies fans thought we had made some great signings, we had plenty of them. Turned out the majority were pish and got bumped back.

OFW in goals eeehhh No, just NO

We need an experienced centre back someone similar to Kilgannon to help the younger lads through

McGowan and Ziggy weren't pish but you are correct in saying most were. 

My concern is we still don't have enough creativity in midfield. We can't expect MimNaugh to do it week in week out. We don't yet have that someone who can pick a pass out like Andreu and also the lack of experience in our centre back pairing that's already been mentioned. Plenty time yet though.

23 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

My concern is we still don't have enough creativity in midfield. We can't expect MimNaugh to do it week in week out. We don't yet have that someone who can pick a pass out like Andreu and also the lack of experience in our centre back pairing that's already been mentioned. Plenty time yet though.

Mickel Miller.