~The Sixth Sense~ Hamilton Academical 2019/2020 Thread

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:
2 hours ago, RichardRoyWasUnderrated said:
No idea if this is in reference to me but if so this is genuinely my first account on pie and bovril I’m just mucking about 

There is zero chance that you are happyaccie, ironically because you appear to be quite happy.

Lol it’s just fun to muck about on here I don’t know who happyaccie was but if he was unhappy he should’ve just checked out the Salvo Chamarro accies highlights real and that would’ve cheered  him up 

Guest Moomintroll
Lol it’s just fun to muck about on here I don’t know who happyaccie was but if he was unhappy he should’ve just checked out the Salvo Chamarro accies highlights real and that would’ve cheered  him up 
He was a grumpy wee mannie, watch out for the Dundee fans btw, they bite.

2 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
2 hours ago, RichardRoyWasUnderrated said:

He was a grumpy wee mannie, watch out for the Dundee fans btw, they bite.

If he stays in the Premiership forum he shouldn't have too much to worry about.

I would guess this guy has no knowledge of the IRA and just said it because other Celtic fans do - like the vast majority of them.
That doesn't excuse it though, and I don't want any of that associated with the club.