~The Sixth Sense~ Hamilton Academical 2019/2020 Thread

We desparately need a keeper, 2 centre halfs, 2 midfielders and 2 wide players.
Some of this depends on what system Rice plays.
If he wants to play with one up top then we'll probably be fine with Davies, Oakley and Ogkmpoe. If it's two, I think we need another striker.
If he continues playing with a narrow formation, I'd only want one wide player as a plan B. If he changes to a wider formation then we'll need two.
This Norwegian might be good so we could potentially only need one CB, but he must be experienced.
A 'keeper, a CB and a '10' (Andreu) should be the priority.

Looking forward to us buying the division with the OFW millions.
An absolutely shite player as well, constantly threw the ball in the net and we paid him a fortune.  

100% absolute shite goalkeeper. I’ve seen some defence of him on here recently but I’m not having. He was terrible and I’m glad to see the back of him.

OFW pulled off some outrageous saves in games but then typically undid that good work by falling over the ball and kicking it straight to the opposition on more occasions than I care to remember. A good but very flawed keeper.

This is reassuring.

Wonder what's happening with Miller.

I'd guess his injury has made him reconsider whether or not he's leaving, but I still think he'll be off as soon as someone from England shows an interest. 

Wonder what's happening with Miller.
I'd guess his injury has made him reconsider whether or not he's leaving, but I still think he'll be off as soon as someone from England shows an interest. 
Anyone who has watched him since Xmas wont be rushing in to sign him.

For the 1st part of the season he was probably our best player but for whatever reason his form has dipped dramatically.  I'm definitely in the camp of 'keep'. I like players who aren't afraid to take on their man and he's one that fits into that catagory.

Edited by YER SISTERS YER MAW