~The Sixth Sense~ Hamilton Academical 2019/2020 Thread

17 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

They maybe managed a shot at goal in that game? Overkill today by No show Wright. 

They had a shot cleared off the line today in the first half, I think that counts as a shot at goal. Another shot just went over and landed on the top of the net. Another couple went high or wide. Sorry that doesn't fit with your little conspiracy.

Beginning to think that Accies would survive a nuclear holocaust.

I'll admit, I used to be one of the haters. Now, I've grown to appreciate what their yearly, successful battle against relegation really is, the essence of Scottish football, in all its petty, bitter, shitfesting glory.

So, see you next season, when I like thousands of others, will gleefully predict that this is the year. Then when April turns to May, there you are, with your heads barely visible above the water, like the proverbial jobby that won't flush.

And laughing.

Well fucking played guys.

With any luck United come up, and finish below Hamilton to get relegated. 

Swathes of folk demanding the league structure is changed to help protect "big" clubs.

Looking forward to next season. A lot of change needed again and a lot of dross to be shifted again. Excited to see Rice make his own mark on the squad although I don’t know how much of a say he’ll have on summer signings with professor mcgonigals director of football role.

11 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Hamilton Accies should be in the Championship. There's no real evidence for it but it's scientific fact.

You do realise that for it to be a scientific fact, there would need to be evidence for it. 

Your post is by definition an oxymoron.

Just saying.

McGowan on twitter implying Stephen Hendrie coming back. Never rated him but still a better option than what we have at the moment.
Really hope not. If Sheena is out of favour at St Johnstone and they are looking to release him, I'd welcome him back at NDP no problem. Never rated Hendrie at all.

By all accounts we've offered Easton a contract, it's a reduced one but we've offered him it in the hope he shows loyalty for the last 2 years out.
Probably still more than what we'd be able to offer him then I'd imagine. I guess it would come down to what the player wants, if he's happy being a bit part player which he'd likely be at Perth or being a regular at Accies, getting a game every week.