Guest Bob Mahelp

Who the f**k actually thought it would a good idea to let the shitebag that is Peter Pawlett take the first penalty ?

We've had all the big refereeing decisions go our way throughout the play offs. We've been much poorer at holding onto the ball and our passing than St. Mirren in this match. Siegrist, despite all his fluffs throughout the season has been superb and bailed us out so many times throughout these past four games. Our penalties were shocking, can really see why Nicky Clark took the one at Tannadice against ICT despite having been hobbling around for 15 mins or so previously.

No chance of holding onto Safranko now. Playing in the Championship won't be appealing for a start, never mind having to do so out on the wing to accommodate Sow and McMullan up front. I'm not up for another managerial upheaval but there's no escaping my bemusement at how unimpressive we've been generally despite the hefty backing from the new owner in January.

Fair play Maureens, definitely no arguments about the final result from me today.

Those fucking penalties man. :lol:...:bairn

9 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

Oh well penalties are a lottery anyway.

Will I miss the most tinpot top flight in all Europe, certainly not.

Celtic, Rangers and Aberdeen will most certainly not be missed at all.

:lol: 

Get it right up yi. 

USA! USA! USA! 

I realise this thread will be a little busy right now but thought I would just say that we didn't deserve to win over those two legs. We were overly cautious and overly reliant on trying to play for penalties, or the "not lose" philosophy that Neilson uses as his default. Well done to St.Mirren.

1 minute ago, captainkev said:

We've had all the big refereeing decisions go our way throughout the play offs. We've been much poorer at holding onto the ball and our passing than St. Mirren in this match. Siegrist, despite all his fluffs throughout the season has been superb and bailed us out so many times throughout these past four games. Our penalties were shocking, can really see why Nicky Clark took the one at Tannadice against ICT despite having been hobbling around for 15 mins or so previously.

No chance of holding onto Safranko now. Playing in the Championship won't be appealing for a start, never mind having to do so out on the wing to accommodate Sow and McMullan up front. I'm not up for another managerial upheaval but there's no escaping my bemusement at how unimpressive we've been generally despite the hefty backing from the new owner in January.

Fair play Maureens, definitely no arguments about the final result from me today.

Those fucking penalties man. :lol:...:bairn

Fair summary.