32 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

BT Sport 1 showing the match highlights this morning 8.00 - 9.30.

Looking forward to catching up on the things you miss at the game.

They should spend the 90 minutes showing a repeat loop of our penalties.

10 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Pitch invasion to celebrate almost getting relegated by a dreadful Dundee United side. You can tell it's been a bad season for the Midden.

Good morning Tom English GIRFUY you sanctimonious w****r.:lol: 

1 minute ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Sounds like Falkirk fans blaming Hartley when McKinnon was in charge for 90-95% of the season.

It's true though. Stubbs came through and went in a brief spell and was as destructive as f**k. He left us broken. 

Paul McGinn himself mentioned post match that the squad built in the summer was probably fit for League 1. That we managed to salvage anything from this train wreck of a season in marvelous. 

January was a quite effective patch up job. We now get to clear the decks and rebuild for the premier league, which none of us would have believed possible back when we had taken 4 points from about 19 matches. 

14 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

In the cold light of day, I still want a full enquiry into that c**t Beaton's scandalous performance yesterday. 

Horrible b*****d. 

I was watching as someone that had no dog in the fight, and have to say I absolutely agree with you.

Neil Tadcaster's face at the end as well - suspect that Beaton still failed to fully execute his plan.......

15 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Pitch invasion to celebrate almost getting relegated by a dreadful Dundee United side. You can tell it's been a bad season for the Midden.

Still recall our pitch invasion at East End Park in 1995 - anyone who thinks that's wrong isn't a proper fitba fan.....

41 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Not quite as bad as yours though and that was with a lowly "teacher" as a manager.

How many years is that out of the top league?:lol:

10 hours ago, flyingscot said:

Oh and special mention for the joyless Tom English on the BBC. Yes we celebrated winning the playoff, staying up and finishing 11th. If Saints had gone down to the Championship the club would have to cut its cloth to suit.  Many players and staff would have lost their jobs or have pay cuts. God forbid them and the fans having a few drinks and being happy at surviving, especially when it looked bleak in December. Just cause the BBC didn't get one its favourite 'big clubs' up....

I'm not really sure it's a BBC thing. I'm sure they're quite happy having United for their live Championship games.