Meant to have handed his notice in a while ago, have Colraine appointed anyone yet?

Yeah was kinda hoping he’d confirm he was staying during his speech but no mention of it....
If its true he is leaving we will find out this week, they didn't want it announced during the play offs, for obvious reasons.

10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
11 minutes ago, bennett said:
You're jealous of him.

Thats odd... Didnt think I had put an @ before p***k...

I see Vicky has decided to follow your posts too,  he will pop up in every thread you post on, creepy little stalking weirdo:1eye 

Just now, Bohemian said:

I see Vicky has decided to follow your posts too,  he will pop up in every thread you post on, creepy little stalking weirdo:1eye 

Ach got to give him a break here, hes just defending a fellow ***

1 minute ago, jagfox99 said:

That's a cracker, only one of those players hit one. I'd be curious to know how they arrived at some of these conclusions, has anyone ever seen Gary MacKenzie or Cammy MacPherson hit a penalty? Anton Ferdinand :lol:  I love the big guy but he's our 4th choice centre half, never even crosses the half way line. When was the last time he hit a penalty?

4 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Meant to have handed his notice in a while ago, have Colraine appointed anyone yet? If its true he is leaving we will find out this week, they didn't want it announced during the play offs, for obvious reasons.

It's Coleraine - here's the link again, nobody appointed yet -  https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48377762

58 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

A shocking game, but surely folk on here don't seriously believe he was bent in some way?

It's one of those throw away lines, but tell me no sensible poster actually believes that shite.

At least 'five wtf' decisions, for the DAB's.imo.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

It's Coleraine - here's the link again, nobody appointed yet -  https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48377762
Apologies, Coleraine. First seen the rumour on twitter from an irish account and thought it's nonsense and OK came out after one of the games and rubbished the rumour, but it's just not going away. He has only taken a year out from teaching, maybe its easy to extend that, he did mention his family post match though.

We'll find out this week.

Just now, pandarilla said:

I agree.

But do you think he was bribed? Or acting under instruction from a higher authority?

Don't know, but they got everything when they played Inverness as well, the penalty was the same, a total joke.