1 minute ago, Panda Pies said:
1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:
Wow. Just wow.
I really thought Beaton had us, erm, beaten.
Hladky is a beautiful, beautiful man. Bear in mind what he's been through in the past couple months, too.

Heard that in the interview, what happened?

His best mate was killed in a car crash a few weeks back.

2 hours ago, gannonball said:

Would have liked a trip up to Dundee next season but I think if it means I don’t see Robbie Neilson's sour puss next season it’s probably for the best. Well done St. Mirren, Oran Kearney is a very likeable chap too. 

You will be rightly annoyed. Which team’s toilets are your fans going to trash, which concourses are they going to sh*t in, and whose stewards are they going to assault next season?

Not going to deny that I absolutely fucking hate St. Mirren, but I hold my hand up to the job Oran Kearney has done in keeping them up.

They will not be anywhere near relegation under his management next season.
Perfect weekend for St Liedown [emoji8]

Can I in all seriousness, in a positive spirit, say 'get it right round you Beaton". 
A shocking game, but surely folk on here don't seriously believe he was bent in some way?

It's one of those throw away lines, but tell me no sensible poster actually believes that shite.

I like Kearney.

Comes across as a decent bloke, and has pulled off a remarkable job when you consider what Stubbs left him.
He certainly did bud. Handles himself well in the media too.

We were relegated in September. The club were preparing for Championship football. Amazing turn around.

Obviously helped by Dundee being a bigger riot than us.