Neilson - "We're just disappointed fortune didn't favour us in the penalty shootout. At least the boys went up and took them as it can be a very difficult thing to do."

[emoji38]

The old "penalties are a lottery" fallacy. Maybe Neilson has been listening to too many English pundits during major international tournaments.

When the adrenaline has gone, in the cold light of day, once the dust has settled, I still want a full fucking steward's enquiry into Beaton's performance there and I expect the corrupt c**t to be hanged, drawn and quartered.

Against all the odds you did a job mate. Well done.

Thank you.

Maureens deserved to win over the two legs.

I knew it was over when it went to penalties but the United players  outdone themselves.

Neilson under a lot of pressure if  we don't start the next season flying.

11 minutes ago, Mackie The Staggie said:

If you're referring to when it's done in the dressing room, they still have their boots on.   Bouncing on studs on a hard surface like that normally results in someone falling on their arse.....well it did for me anyway (I was like Bambi on ice)

It was more when they were doing it behind the sign on the pitch I was watching.

Celebrating going into extra-time and then penalties has to be one of the most embarrassing things I've seen in football. 

Neilson must have thought they had it in the bag when it went to spot-kicks.