Really can't call this over the two legs. Think Saints have more guile in midfield but United have greater firepower. Could go either way and likely to be tight. 

Whatever happens, proud of the way Saints have turned it round. Even if the worst happens, the unity off the last few weeks needs to be kept and built on for next season. Hope Oran stays regardless.

What a fucking omnishambles St. Mirren's online ticketing system is. A 'glitch' leads to tickets being on general sale earlier, glitch means no first option  for season ticket holders either.

Club saying they've now resolved this but nothing they can do for season ticket seats already sold to non ST holders. 

Absolute shitshow. 

3 hours ago, bomberharris said:

Fair enough but when was the last time you beat a team that had a full 11 men? Back in March?

Aye, Livi in early March. Well, we beat Dundee at the end of the month but Martin Woods played the majority of the game so that doesn't really count.

2 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

What a fucking omnishambles St. Mirren's online ticketing system is. A 'glitch' leads to tickets being on general sale earlier, glitch means no first option  for season ticket holders either.

Club saying they've now resolved this but nothing they can do for season ticket seats already sold to non ST holders. 

Absolute shitshow. 

That is pretty pish. I'd be fairly pissed off if I'd been a season ticket holder and backed the team an entire season, especially one spent battling relegation, only for the club to sell my seat for the big play-off decider to some part-timer.

45 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

That is pretty pish. I'd be fairly pissed off if I'd been a season ticket holder and backed the team an entire season, especially one spent battling relegation, only for the club to sell my seat for the big play-off decider to some part-timer.

Usually it wouldn't matter as folk will argue there's plenty of seats but we're as sure as ever to have around a 7000 crowd for this as it's the big decider of our entire season. 

It's the tip of the iceberg. The ticketing system has been unfit for purpose for about 3 or 4 years. 

It doesn't even run on chrome FFS. 

Edited by djchapsticks

On 18/05/2019 at 16:36, djchapsticks said:

The other 3 stands will be close to sold out as well unless the first leg is a doing for us. 

We'll sell this game out before the 1st leg has even been played...

1 hour ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

I've been alerted to Div screaming about Dundee United fans on that Twitter. 

Sad to see. Panic setting in already.

There was an Arab on there claiming United were true Premiership level, or something like that. Despite having failed to get automatic promotion in three attempts.

Probably not panic as much as ensuring said Twitter user was returned safely to his box.

Saddened Inverness didn't make it as can't be arsed going up there in winter.

Don't really care who wins pluses and negatives for both.

if Saints win will  get the return of Coventry St a keyboard warrior from afar, does he ever get up for games!

Could go either way I would say both equal in ability but don't forget about SFA support through the refs just ask John Robertson.

A few of us were thinking of going along to the United end but tickets might be hard to come by so BT Sport it is.  

Would be funny to see both Dundee teams in the Championship but derby cash probably gets United my vote.

10 minutes ago, Paisley Ton said:

Saddened Inverness didn't make it as can't be arsed going up there in winter.

Don't really care who wins pluses and negatives for both.

if Saints win will  get the return of Coventry St a keyboard warrior from afar, does he ever get up for games!

Could go either way I would say both equal in ability but don't forget about SFA support through the refs just ask John Robertson.

A few of us were thinking of going along to the United end but tickets might be hard to come by so BT Sport it is.  

Would be funny to see both Dundee teams in the Championship but derby cash probably gets United my vote.

Don't care who wins - but we'll provide our support by going in Utd end.

Diddy as f**k. :lol: 

Edited by djchapsticks

7 hours ago, Paisley Ton said:

I'm assuming you're filing that under 'negatives' :lol:

I don't get to many games any more. I've got a small child and a big mortgage. Can't be spending Saturdays away from him when I work all week, and the travel costs are mental now.

So I shall remain a distant keyboard warrior for the foreseeable.