1 minute ago, MonEhTon said:

Highlights generally show the best of a game, as their title alludes to, so why would they not be an indicator of the general quality on show?

Is this a serious question?

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Nah, making remarks about the overall quality of six teams, based on 5 minutes highlights every week, probably tips it.

:lol: Jesus 

When did you start watching football? Last week? f**k me.

Just now, TheGoon said:

:lol: Jesus 

When did you start watching football? Last week? f**k me.

So you are basing the quality of 6 teams, over 9 months, on, I assume, the highlights Sportscene show?

Edited by RandomGuy.

Pawlett appeals for a barge despite diving the opposite way to the direction he was barged. Connolly leaps a full yard to make contact with Nazon there. Not what I was expecting from United, in all honesty.

Siegrest has been the difference here. MoM in the first game, worldie saves in both matches.

Is this a serious question?

I’m inclined to ask the same of your viewpoint. To insinuate you have to see full games not featuring the old firm to comment on the general standard of football in a league is silliness.

Just now, Coventry Saint said:

Pawlett appeals for a barge despite diving the opposite way to the direction he was barged. Connolly leaps a full yard to make contact with Nazon there. Not what I was expecting from United, in all honesty.

Siegrest has been the difference here. MoM in the first game, worldie saves in both matches.

f**k up Pawlett was almost killed