6 minutes ago, Owsley said:

Beaton should never have reffed again after allowing that Moshni goal to stand against Albion Rovers in 13/14. The man is a cheat.

The only positive thing about his performance is that he has given Neilson nowhere to hide.

Coming on straight on while my emotion and anger levels where still high was not the wisest choice I have ever made.

Now calmed down I will say well done to St Mirren on their win today and there is no complaints about the outcome.  To not score a single penalty in the shoot out is shocking though. 

Hopefully next season the league can be won so the playoffs are unnecessary.

Edited by CaspianChris

1 minute ago, CaspianChris said:

Hopefully next season the league can be one so the playoffs are unnecessary.

It will be one league.  But Arabs won't win it.  Then again it could be League One for you the following year.

Just now, CaspianChris said:

Coming on straight on while my emotion and anger levels where still high was not the wisest choice I have ever made.

Now calmed down I will say well done to St Mirren on their win today and there is no complaints about the outcome.  To not score a single penalty in the shoot out is shocking though. 

Hopefully next season the league can be one so the playoffs are unnecessary.

If you keep Neilson next season you could be on your way to League One.

11 minutes ago, 2Becks said:

Robbie Neilson, Jim McLean, Bobby Madden, Lorraine Kelly, Timmy Mallet, that p***k from Deacon Blue, Beaton the cheat, and Hooley as well, your boys took a hell of a beating.

Thank you.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

10 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

#Everything

The arrogance that United have is staggering, almost Aberdeen levels of "we deserve to be a top three/four side because we were good in the 1980s" and they are egged on by their cheerleaders in the Scottish media to hold these beliefs. That's why it is so satisfying seeing them languish in the lower leagues and knowing that this latest failure to get promotion will be a huge blow to them as they won't be able to sustain paying top flight wages for championship football forever.

No one club has any god given right to win anything or play in any league, it has to be earned and yet again, United have fallen flat on their faces.

Edited by MJC

1 minute ago, CaspianChris said:

That should be won,  autocorrect changed it and I failed to notice that.

Error has been rectified.

Is autocorrect a bit like Neilson then?  You should have won it but because of his substitutions it all changed?

30 minutes ago, captainkev said:

This.

I can forgive the team for failing to take advantage of having the extra man. There were only 4-5 mins left of the half and we'd been really under the cosh for throughout most of ET. With penalties so close I can at least understand why the players were so hesitant to rush forward to try the press the initiative. 

Neilson's reaction to penalties however is just a minter and we're going to have put up with the deserved mockery for the rest of the summer and onwards.

It seemed to me that he was just trying to be positive for the benefit of the players. I'm not going to argue with anyone about it though. Today's been hard enough without internecine fighting.

Looking forward to winning the league by 40 points next season. 

Well, that was quite enjoyable.

Beaton couldnt have given Utd anymore, it was a shocking performance from him. I really hope he got a nice cheque out of that, because if he called that game and those decisions as he genuinely thought to be correct, then by christ is he an appaling referee. Even with decisions flying for Utd, they still couldnt win, fantastic stuff.

Utd offered very little apart from fouling anything that moved, the Levein mentality must live on at Tannadice. 

Robbies celebration at getting penalties was outstanding, then Utd miss 4 on the bounce, and my god was that simply fantastic. I dont think Ive ever seen that before, but I will definitely see it again at some point!!

Yessssssssssssss!!!!!!