Guest DAVIDB69

Even as a united fan I could see the media just simply wanting the bigger supported teams in the top flight. United probably are the sixth biggest .

Football isn’t about that though and united deserved nothing

I can't stop smiling when I think of those United fans behind that goal, desperate to win so they could invade the park and then enjoy all the plaudits about being 'back where they belong' from the impartial pundits of the Scottish media. Just like 1991 when all they had to do was turn up to win the Scottish Cup.
Instead they have embarrassed themselves in a shootout and they are left in tears again after losing another playoff and being condemned to a fourth season in the lower leagues. 
# "This is MY, MY, MY Beautiful Sunday" #
It's TIME TO STOP

1 minute ago, DAVIDB69 said:

Even as a united fan I could see the media just simply wanting the bigger supported teams in the top flight. United probably are the sixth biggest .

Football isn’t about that though and united deserved nothing

I think it’s more that a lot of the media have a soft spot for Hamilton and a United promotion would be in Hamilton’s interest next season.

1 minute ago, Dele said:

Was hoping for Sweet Caroline tbh. 

Would bring back memories from their last Final tbf...