That clown Beaton did absolutely everything to assist United today and they still couldn't get over the line. Between that, and Radio Scotland's willing one of their darling clubs to win then it makes this all the more pleasing.

1 minute ago, Ron Aldo said:
3 minutes ago, MJC said:
HA HA HA HA
Get it right fucking up you Dundee United and their loudmouthed, obnoxious supporters. Hope every single one of those Arab c***s there today have a miserable journey back home tonight and this result financially harms them.
Crash and burn Dundee United.

Do you not like Dundee United?

No.

The way that Beaton referred the game,I reckon  it turned all neutrals into wanting St.Mirren to win.Congratulations from this Accie as you guys did my pal Derek Findlay a great ovation and was rooting for you.

Still not as good as Easter Road though coming back from 2-0 down away from home but you got there in the end.

1 minute ago, Ron Aldo said:
4 minutes ago, MJC said:
HA HA HA HA
Get it right fucking up you Dundee United and their loudmouthed, obnoxious supporters. Hope every single one of those Arab c***s there today have a miserable journey back home tonight and this result financially harms them.
Crash and burn Dundee United.

Do you not like Dundee United?

Help bust his big team

Would have liked a trip up to Dundee next season but I think if it means I don’t see Robbie Neilson's sour puss next season it’s probably for the best. Well done St. Mirren, Oran Kearney is a very likeable chap too. 

Edited by gannonball

5 minutes ago, DurrantsKneeIsJelly said:

Scenes at new Love street. Can anyone remember of a team that have missed all 4 of their first penalties in a row?

Pretty sure Airdrie did against us in the league cup.