There's only one guarantee today - P&B downtime at full time, either due to a Div meltdown from a United win, or a traffic overload from all the Dees and Fermers coming out of the woodwork to laugh if we lose.

I'd like to say good luck to both teams and I hope it's a good game with the best team winning. But I won't. I don't give a f**k how good the game is as long as we win

18 minutes ago, NEFarab said:

He’s faced 10, saved 0 (Rakovan faced 11, saved 0 FWIW).

Someone often puts in an unexpected performance during games like this. Perhaps one of our keepers will become an unlikely hero in a shootout. 

Perhaps...

Woke up and didn't feel that bad but by god I'm shitting it now. 

Be glorious to win today but even if we do lose there's at least entertainment value with the derbies next year and a possible title slug out with the Dees. 

I'd much rather avoid the latter though and watch United get torn in about St Mirren. 

I think they'll edge it in crap conditions though as I don't see United having that bit of grit today if things go down the pan. 

45 minutes ago, The DA said:

You wouldn't understand.

Seeing as it’s about 35 years since the northern lights were switched off for good (even longer for United) I’d imagine quite a few posters will have little knowledge of the ‘New Firm’.

1 minute ago, Shadow Play said:

Seeing as it’s about 35 years since the northern lights were switched off for good (even longer for United) I’d imagine quite a few posters will have little knowledge of the ‘New Firm’.

That's their loss.

You probably had to be there, I can understand your level of jealousy , not every team has the heritage of a European wide legend status.

3 minutes ago, Dirty Arab 83 said:

You probably had to be there, I can understand your level of jealousy , not every team has the heritage of a European wide legend status.

To be fair, they made the European Cup semis in 63.  Maybe they can be part of the middle-aged firm.

37 minutes ago, pandarilla said:
53 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Very measured and reasonable.

Yup, no bravado. As stated IF Yinited stay down they'll probably have the biggest budget anyway so they SHOULD be able to mount a viable promotion campaign. 

From a personal pov I'd be happy enough if they went up, then again I'll be goosing the f**k out of this thread if they do get beat... 

In a way the pressure, as a neutral, would seem to be on St Mirren as the top flight team. 

Unlike Thistle last year at least they have some decent form behind them going into the game.