19 hours ago, houston_bud said:

Yeah because you attacking for 90mins was exactly what happened on Thursday.

United have better players, but I think St. Mirren are a bit fitter and sharper. We made one sub (in the 92nd minute) the other night, the players looked tired but were still first to most balls. I reckon if we can keep it tight for 70 mins we'll have enough.

Eh, no. I would not take one Utd defender or midfielder over ours. They certainly have more options up front but overall we have a better team.

1 hour ago, stewartyftd1 said:

Its a big goal scoring opportunity if someone had reacted a split second quicker and got on the end of it. Just like its a chance when someone hits a shot and the keeper saves it. Maybe if they struck the ball slightly differently it would hit the back of the net. All ifs and buts

What a load of pish. Is a clearance a chance? Going by your logic "if he moved another way he could have got onto it and hit a stunning volley". 

Of course a keeper making a save is a chance, it's a shot on target. 

A cross that nobody gets on the end of isn't a chance. Unbelievable. 

I'm shiting it here, tbf, and comfortable admitting as much. Relegation is far from disastrous, and we're a yo-yo club so it's always inevitable at some point.

But still, sitting here today, with survival very much in our hands, I feel fucking sick.

:unsure:

Going up/staying up through the play-offs is definitely the best way to do it, but the feeling before and during the games is horrible.
As much as I have some great memories from the play-offs, I never want to be in one ever again.
So get it up the pair of you.

31 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Going up/staying up through the play-offs is definitely the best way to do it, but the feeling before and during the games is horrible.
As much as I have some great memories from the play-offs, I never want to be in one ever again.
So get it up the pair of you.

Also fair.

1 hour ago, CaspianChris said:

St Mirren to receive 3 penalties today guaranteed, no doubt John Beaton will want to repeat his antics we saw at East End Park a couple of years ago now. 

Has Seigrist even saved a penalty this season cause I can not think of one.

He’s faced 10, saved 0 (Rakovan faced 11, saved 0 FWIW).

Edited by NEFarab