St Mirren to receive 3 penalties today guaranteed, no doubt John Beaton will want to repeat his antics we saw at East End Park a couple of years ago now. 

Has Seigrist even saved a penalty this season cause I can not think of one.

14 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Seriously.

Being this fucking stupid!

I'm still convinced I'm right.

You were effectively 2-0 down at half time and claiming winning the game was in your own hands because you could score three times.

So it’s off target correct. Now I know you’re not as thick as Random Guy. Go back and read my post again. 

Its still a chance you complete moron. So if someone get the ball one on one with the keeper and puts it wide is that not a chance missed? You’re talking shite mate.

Oh god stop it. That was the 37th game. It was out of our hands by then, because we'd failed to win a couple of other games. We were left relying on favours from other clubs, hence in/out of our hands.
Honestly, you're making a complete tit of yourself here. It's painful to watch.
Hopefully this clears it up and we can get onto worrying about today's game. Still to play each other at this point = in our own hands. Screenshot_20190526-101022_Chrome.jpg

7 minutes ago, stewartyftd1 said:

Its still a chance you complete moron. So if someone get the ball one on one with the keeper and puts it wide is that not a chance missed? You’re talking shite mate.

C. 

7 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Any Arab or Maureen not currently shiting themselves is either batshit mental, deluded or already pished.

:shutup

Was more nervous on Thursday today I’m feeling quite excited. No matter what league St Mirren are in later today I will renew the season ticket. United should be in the premiership just not today ( I hope ) 

53 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Your the guy that can be found posting  in every St Mirren thread for ages. Your a bitter wee man. 

To be fair to RG, he posts in pretty much every team or match thread for ages. It's not as if St Mirren are being singled out for special treatment. 

I fancy a day out - any Arabs able to recommend a pub in Dundee to watch this in?

#taysidealliance

11 minutes ago, Silvio said:

It's also not stopped raining since about lunchtime yesterday. 

Proper cup tie conditions!

Great news for both the managers.  It’s always nice to have dreadful weather conditions to blame just in case the referee has a good game.

15 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Any Arab or Maureen not currently shiting themselves is either batshit mental, deluded or already pished.

You'd probably need to be two of those to support either team. Or any team, come to that.

2 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

There were four clear chances on Thursday night your keeper saved three of them one from your own defender. United had the one  Flynn clearing off the line.

We will now show you how to win an important game at home. United will still be in the championship next season.

I clearly remember our keeper making a good save when the diver was clean through first half too !

23 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm still convinced I'm right.

You were effectively 2-0 down at half time and claiming winning the game was in your own hands because you could score three times.

That you are convinced you're right is why you're fucking stupid. 

It WAS in our own hands until after the Motherwell game and when Accies beat Dundee. With 3 games left it was every bit as much in our hands as it was in Accies. That's why you're stupid. 

2 folk saying (incorrectly) it was somehow still in our hands after that, is not proof of St Mirren fans still believing our fate was in our hands. 

11 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Great news for both the managers.  It’s always nice to have dreadful weather conditions to blame just in case the referee has a good game.

John Beaton having good game :lol::lol::lol:.

In what universe did that happen. 

21 minutes ago, MacArab said:

I'm actually quite relaxed to be honest. At the end of the day, we've both been in Championship before, and regardless of today we will both end up in there again at some point. Neither team are in any trouble of going bust or anything, and whoever ends up in the championship will be back up again at some point. 

I think it'll be a poor game today. The weather is terrible, it's more like the middle of winter, so there will be mistakes and goals.

Dundee Utd are hopeless, I’d take relegation as there are some tasty away days in the first division. However, losing to the guff Utd have filled their squad with would be embarrassing.

A good lesson to all you children reading this. "DONT DO DRUGS"