2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

St Mirren weren't above Hamilton at any point in the last 8 months. 

St Mirren fans were telling Hamilton they had no part to play in the fight for 11th because it was "in St Mirrens hands", insuating Hamilton chances of survival were down to St Mirren fucking up.

That's arrogance.

FFS. I've explained it as well as I possibly can so have to assume you're being disingenuous here.

Either way, we know how it panned out, and we've got one game to save our season.

It's in our hands.

1 minute ago, Coventry Saint said:

FFS. I've explained it as well as I possibly can so have to assume you're being disingenuous here.

Nah, you're just misunderstanding the phrase "in our own hands", its the equivalent of Rangers fans claiming the title was "in their own hands" until the matchday 36.

The St Mirren fans saying it were arrogantly assuming theyd win more games than Hamilton.

Either way, we know how it panned out, and we've got one game to save our season.

It's in our hands.

:thumsup2

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Nah, you're just misunderstanding the phrase "in our own hands", its the equivalent of Rangers fans claiming the title was "in their own hands" until the matchday 36.

The St Mirren fans saying it were arrogantly assuming theyd win more games than Hamilton.

Honestly....being this fucking stupid is an art form.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Are you not the same guy who spent the St Mirren/St Johnstone thread (a game where a half arsed Saints were 1-0 up until a late wonder goal equaliser), that St Mirren were finishing above Hamilton and that St Johnstone fans should "be careful" because youd be finishing above us next season?

Your the guy that can be found posting  in every St Mirren thread for ages. Your a bitter wee man. 

3 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Honestly....being this fucking stupid is an art form.

f**k me sideways. That's Trump-esque.

Yes, pretend it means something different now its come back and complete bit you lot on your arse, we all know what it meant when it was posted, numerous times.

At least you've learned to not to confidently proclaim victory before its secured though :lol:

It was, as if Hamilton had also won all their games, theyd have finished above you regardless.
Its arrogance to assume youd win all your games while it was completely impossible for Hamilton to do the same.

‘Worth mentioning’ that it would be completely impossible to assume Hamilton could win all their games, if you were already assuming that St Mirren would, as the teams had to play each other.

Random Guy seems to think that both Accies and Saints could each win all their remaining fixtures , despite having to play against each other at least once more.

Probably still struggling to work out why Hearts are above St Johnstone in the final league table despite Hearts having less points.

2 minutes ago, buddie06smfc said:

‘Worth mentioning’ that it would be completely impossible to assume Hamilton could win all their games, if you were already assuming that St Mirren would, as the teams had to play each other.

And youd still have been below them, as seen when you beat them, and were still below them.

Edited by RandomGuy.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

And youd still have been below them, as seen when you beat them, and were still below them.

Oh god stop it. That was the 37th game. It was out of our hands by then, because we'd failed to win a couple of other games. We were left relying on favours from other clubs, hence in/out of our hands.

Honestly, you're making a complete tit of yourself here. It's painful to watch.

Over five hours to kick off folks.  

Maybe a few depth breaths and some calm would be in order. 

Don’t want anyone flipping before the game starts.

And remember, whatever the result the sun will still rise tomorrow.  :)

How is a pass to nobody a chance of a goal?

Its a big goal scoring opportunity if someone had reacted a split second quicker and got on the end of it. Just like its a chance when someone hits a shot and the keeper saves it. Maybe if they struck the ball slightly differently it would hit the back of the net. All ifs and buts

5 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Oh god stop it. That was the 37th game. It was out of our hands by then, because we'd failed to win a couple of other games. We were left relying on favours from other clubs, hence in/out of our hands.

Honestly, you're making a complete tit of yourself here. It's painful to watch.

On 14/05/2019 at 16:38, Wilbur said:

We all know you're a wind up. Sadly not a very good one.  

Or maybe just a sad, bad, mad loser. 

If Accies get 3 points vs St Johnstone then I will say well done. But who really believes it will happen ?

10th place is now St Mirren's to lose mate cos your mob shat it last night and the sound of bottle crashing was deafening !!!

On 14/05/2019 at 17:39, Wilbur said:

What's your point drongo ?

As I said above, I will congratulate Accies if they beat St Johnstone to consolidate 10th.

But they won't, hence 10th is St Mirren's to lose by failing to win at Dens Park.

Bookies have St Mirren as fav to win on Saturday. Bookies have St Johnstone as fav to win on Saturday.

And I have you as fav to be shitting yourself at 2.15 on Saturday.

:thumsup2

You still had fans at it after that match, some posts been deleted thanks to wisbit being a massive homophobe and getting banned though.

My point was, it was never, at any point, in St Mirrens hands, it was in Hamiltons.

4 minutes ago, stewartyftd1 said:

Its a big goal scoring opportunity if someone had reacted a split second quicker and got on the end of it. Just like its a chance when someone hits a shot and the keeper saves it. Maybe if they struck the ball slightly differently it would hit the back of the net. All ifs and buts

So it’s off target correct. Now I know you’re not as thick as Random Guy. Go back and read my post again. 

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You still had fans at it after that match, some posts been deleted thanks to wisbit being a massive homophobe and getting banned though.

My point was, it was never, at any point, in St Mirrens hands, it was in Hamiltons.

Seriously.

Being this fucking stupid!