This is the line up if we are serious about winning the game.

Seigrist

Watson Reynolds Connolly Booth

McMullan Bouhenna Harkes/Stanton Robson

Clark Safranko

I’d prefer Harkes but want a performance like in the 3-0 game against ICT rather than the performance last night.

Also move the ball forward more quickly.

Edited by Granny Danger

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Seigrist

Clark Seigrist

I’d prefer Harkes but want a performance like in the 3-0 game against ICT rather than the performance last night.

I suppose with his height Siegrist should win most crosses,  but not sure of his finishing! 

1 minute ago, Tannadeechee said:

I suppose with his height Siegrist should win most crosses,  but not sure of his finishing! 

:lol:  I wish I’d been drinking so I could blame that!

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Seigrist

Clark Seigrist

Siegrist, from Zero to Hero.

Agree with a couple of recent posters about Connolly, he's one of those players who is quick to blame others, even when he is culpable. Pretty poor with the ball at his feet and time (on his hands).

5 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

A DAB was lifted last night after making Nazi salutes towards the Middens all game.

So I am now confused after you have said you have read the thread, but have no idea what I am talking about. 

You should of bit down harder on that tablet in your bunker, it hasn't had full effect.

Apologies, I missed the chap involved on the previous page and didn't make the link. Sense of humour transplant required perhaps.

2 hours ago, Doakes said:

Is that what he was doing?  Saw him making gestures up towards us and got pelters back then a few folk pointing and shouting scum at him

Nazis in Dundee :unsure:

You wonder what kind of mentality these sub human fuckwits possess.

Edited by glenburn bud

59 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

I am equally confused by these two replies.

Theres only one poster on this site I've ever read giving it the "you're only sit at home and watch on TV, your opinions don't count" chat. 

You're now the second. 

Don't ever go full Rab. 

I am very confident about Sunday now. 

Convincing win for the Buddies I am guessing. 

Neilson to get sacked. 

St Mirren 3 Dundee United 0

Crowd  7787

Edited by shull

9 minutes ago, shull said:

I am very confident about Sunday now. 

Convincing win for the Buddies I am guessing. 

Neilson to get sacked. 

St Mirren 3 Dundee United 0

Crowd  7287

The score looks about right - but we've already sold 500 more tickets than that attendance.

4 hours ago, Steven W said:

Perhaps not the time for too many changes - but on Sunday I'd take Sow, Pawlett and Connolly out for Safranko, Booth (put Robson to LM) and Frans. Could even go further and Stanton in for Harkes. Harkes looked good to start with in January, but I'm seeing little from him lately 

Obviously seeing little of any united games recently then if you think Stanton should start over Harkes.

Wouldn’t even have Stanton in my 18 if we hadn’t released about 15 players already. 

No surprise to see us lose all impetus when he came on, he is next to useless.

3 minutes ago, NEFarab said:

Obviously seeing little of any united games recently then if you think Stanton should start over Harkes.

Wouldn’t even have Stanton in my 18 if we hadn’t released about 15 players already. 

Stanton was brought on to replace Clark, I’m not sure if he knew where he was supposed to play. 

I’d be happy to start Harkes but he needs to up his game from last night.

1 hour ago, Dele said:

Theres only one poster on this site I've ever read giving it the "you're only sit at home and watch on TV, your opinions don't count" chat. 

You're now the second. 

Don't ever go full Rab. 

Well that definitely wasn't the point I was making. Just that the live-posting commentary on here during a televised game often seems to follow that pattern, likely due to the lack of emotional investment from neutral fans watching a scrappy, goalless encounter. I'd have thought most Utd and St Mirren fans found it rather entertaining for the most part.

22 minutes ago, NEFarab said:

I did say "could go even further", as in, at a push.

Harkes, good though he was at in Jan & Feb, i think has tailed off a bit recently. All about opinions of course...

Surely the United lad thought he was just having his picture taken, and merely put his hand in those positions to both carry his voice and get the photographers attention?

Why else would an absolute nonce make that gesture? 

1 hour ago, Steven W said:

I did say "could go even further", as in, at a push.

Harkes, good though he was at in Jan & Feb, i think has tailed off a bit recently. All about opinions of course...

A poor Harkes is still 10x the player Stanton is.