43 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

:lol:  Another Funster who will be in tears if we win on Sunday.

Neilson will have an option, play a striker who might become s good player for us or play a striker who has proven to be a good player for us,

I’m not convinced he will make the right call.

The only thing likely on Sunday is United losing and you being in here offering fights to anyone who's laughing at you.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

The only thing likely on Sunday is United losing and you being in here offering fights to anyone who's laughing at you.

Christ your patter is chronic.  BTW you do realise that if we lose on Sunday that it will not be my fault?

As a neutral thought both teams showed they have good goalkeepers, solid in defence but lacked imagination in attack. McMullan’s pace could be the deciding factor if we stays in ode but if Jackson plays St Mirren could have a similar threat. Looks like a low scoring game so the first goal will be vital.

10 hours ago, Gareth_Glasgow said:

He’s been my favourite player since the end of last season, shame he took until January to get going this season though. emoji2.png

Pish game but that’ll do for us. I thought Hladky, Gary Mac and Paul McGinn all had very good games. Would have liked to have seen Mullen on earlier though. I don’t think Kearney is a fan of him really.

I think the fact that he's just become a dad makes a difference -  he wouldn't be 100% on it. Better saving him until Sunday. Cooke gave us that luxury by scoring a hat trick last Sunday - had to start after that. Is Jackson back for Sunday?

11 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

If you couldn't extract some entertainment out of that, then Scottish football might not be for you, tbh.

I actually really enjoyed it. Was an utter shitfest of a game, but still felt like there was an edge to it (until the last 10 minutes which was torture).

United need to get Sow punted into the sea if they have any hope of a result on Sunday.

Saints best shout looks to be from a set piece. United were all over the shop at them.

And the big lad Connolly for United - How in god's name is he a professional footballer?  Absolute rank rotten, and got riled up over absolutely nothing.

9 minutes ago, OSP said:

I actually really enjoyed it. Was an utter shitfest of a game, but still felt like there was an edge to it (until the last 10 minutes which was torture).

United need to get Sow punted into the sea if they have any hope of a result on Sunday.

Saints best shout looks to be from a set piece. United were all over the shop at them.

And the big lad Connolly for United - How in god's name is he a professional footballer?  Absolute rank rotten, and got riled up over absolutely nothing.

'Shitfest' sums it up pretty well but I'm not averse to that kind of game if there is something at stake as there was last night.

I agree with you about Connolly - mistimed just about every challenge last night.

Sow might be useful if he wasn't receiving the ball on halfway.

Last night was like first half hour in Inverness until we worked out to get balls down channels and in behind the full backs.

Of course when we did try that last night Watson just booted it straight off the park about 10 times.

I can see this going to penalties, which gives me the absolute fear 

Thought Gary MacKenzie was class at the back last night. McAllister was bright. For United, McMullen was definitely the standout performer

Really could go either way in Paisley - lively home crowd should help, the ground has a good atmosphere when it's packed

11 hours ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

What a stunning sky at full time, absolutely spectacular. 

Back to the game. Is Sanfranko unfit, no idea why he isn't starting?

Can see this going to penalties on Sunday. 

Saw that spectacular of the night sky walking back to my car, absolutely stunning sight.