I can’t remember the last time a team came to Tannadice and had so little intention of trying to score.

They were time wasting from well inside the first half.

As for United, just shite. If your central tactic is to get Reynolds and Connolly to launch it upfield, you deserve fcuk all.

And I have no earthly idea why Safranko isn’t getting a start - just bizarre!

If United are such a big club and are a Premiership club, as the media are so desperate to be true, then why did they massively shite it at home against St Mirren? They played to not lose rather than win by the sounds of it.

An exceptionally small time attitude. The attitude of absolute losers who could never handle being a 'big team'.

Edited by DA Baracus

33 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Both teams tried hard but, let's be honest, neither are bringing anything to the big league next season.

Why not just forget about Sunday, both these teams play in the championship, and the spfl do a raffle to select a random smaller club to take the final Premiership place for a novelty?

Someone who's never likely to make the Premiership themselves, like an Elgin City, Annan or Falkirk.

See, you’re missing Dundee already Paulo.  You just can’t bring yourself to say it though.

Edited by Shadow Play

2 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

I can’t remember the last time a team came to Tannadice and had so little intention of trying to score.

As for United, just shite. If your central tactic is to get Reynolds and Connolly to launch it upfield, you deserve fcuk all.

Yet we had the best two attempts at goal. Weird one, that.

4 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

And we created the best chances. 

Stange that. 

1 minute ago, Shadow Play said:

See, your missing Dundee already Paulo.  You just can’t bring yourself to say it though.

:)

TBF the vast majority of Saints fans on here said we'd rather you lot stayed up after we played you in April.  I think between Saints and Dundee fans, we're all going to miss the Tayside derby.

5 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

yet yir keeper got man o the match 

10 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

Were United trying to score?  I popped through to the kitchen a couple of times for a tin of lager during the game.  Just my luck to miss United’s efforts on goal.

Edited by Shadow Play

Just to add, Ryan Flynn is fast becoming my favourite Saints player. He covers a ridiculous amount of turf, speeds our play up, keeps possession in tight spaces... He's great.

He’s been my favourite player since the end of last season, shame he took until January to get going this season though. [emoji2]

Pish game but that’ll do for us. I thought Hladky, Gary Mac and Paul McGinn all had very good games. Would have liked to have seen Mullen on earlier though. I don’t think Kearney is a fan of him really.

Felt like a missed opportunity and one that we will likely regret in the second leg. We seemed to settle for a draw just as much as St.Mirren did towards the end of the second 45. I don’t particularly trust us to see it through on Sunday but that is maybe more me being conditioned to think like that based on the last few seasons.

Either team could win it and there’s not a huge difference between the sides but I would have St.Mirren favourites to win the tie given home advantage.

Great to see Tannadice so full (given it is a rare occurrence).

19 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

You're keeper was announced as MOTM.

I think we could've been more positive though. Cooke should've been off for Mullen with half an hour to play. Dundee Utd are shaky at the back, that lad Connolly is dreadful, but we didn't ask enough questions. Took us until stoppage time to make a sub, the players were shattered.

Worse second half.
Maureens playing for 0-0 from the start really. 
We need a big performance on Sunday but I have my doubts.

Yet your keeper made the two best saves of the game.

No need to be so salty.