A game of meh. Scrappy from us with too many mistakes.

On to Sunday though, don't think the home advantage will count in st mirrens favour too much given the support we'll take so every chance we can still do this.

5 minutes ago, Silvio said:

McMullan basically playing how I expected him to. Lots of skill but no end product. 

Think we had the two best chances with the two Kyle's. 

The two Kyle's what?

Phew. At least we are still in it.

We are so lucky that DU beat ICT because ICT would have gubbed us tonight (apparently, so we were told previously).

Actually, having all still to play for is probably good news all round.

Roll on Sunday !!

Pleased, first half 50/50 second half St Mirren. Thought United subs made it easier for Saints mistake by Nelson. Two team closely matched. At home I feel we will be fine but it will be close. Well done both sets of fans. United should be  in the premiership not at St Mirren expense . Can't wait to Sunday I have the day off. Oh Yessss

Just now, ArabianKnight said:

Robson had a decent game at left back there. 

St Mirren looked happy to come away with it nil nil. 

Sow was a big useless haddy who needs to learn to release the ball quicker 

Aye I was pretty happy with Robson at left back tonight. In the first half McAllister only got the better of him the once late on, leading to the shot Siegrist saved relatively comfortably. 

In all honesty I'm a bit worried about the other leg now. We never really got going second half. I actually liked the Stanton for Clark sub; we needed an extra body in midfield and Clark wasn't having the greatest of games. Didn't really work out though, and we struggled to build consistent attacks for the last 15 mins or so.

Siegrist's new found competency these past few weeks is greatly appreciated. The instinct save at the start of the second half was superb. 

Connolly was utterly rattled by very little in those three clashes with Cooke in quick succession.

Safranko must start on Sunday.

4 minutes ago, Aladdin said:

On to Sunday though, don't think the home advantage will count in st mirrens favour too much given the support we'll take so every chance we can still do this.

Aye, because 10,000 home fans tonight couldn't inspire a victory but 1000 on Sunday will out perform 7000 St Mirren fans. 

I still rate this as 50:50.

Your team might still get through but it won't be due to United's fans out-supporting the Buddies fans !!!

Whit so 1600 gives yous advantage over our 6400 what an utter load of pish what age r u.

Neilson all pressure is on st Mirren now [emoji23][emoji23] f**k off all pressure is on you ya fud with the money you have spent to get united back to the premiership you already failed to win the league on the much bigger budget compared to every other team.

Both teams tried hard but, let's be honest, neither are bringing anything to the big league next season.

Why not just forget about Sunday, both these teams play in the championship, and the spfl do a raffle to select a random smaller club to take the final Premiership place for a novelty?

Someone who's never likely to make the Premiership themselves, like an Elgin City, Annan or Falkirk.