Soaked up the pressure pretty well, McMullan should have squared it for Sow and McGinn put in a goal saving tackle.

We have came into the game nearer the end of the half, United getting sloppy with the ball and McAllister forcing a decent save from the keeper.

Theres a goal in this tonight.

We never perform for 90 minutes so hopefully we play much better in the 2nd half. Big Popescu having a poor game, could be off with his tackle and dive. Typical i have him to get booked [emoji849].

Both of these teams should be made to play Championship football next year.  Two joke clubs with utterly horrendous teams.

I do say that with a hint of caution of course because St Mirren fans will confirm there is very little between themselves and Kilmarnock.  At last check we only finished 35 points clear of them.

Really quite something that even with the demonstrable lack of quality on display here, Bobby Madden is the least competent person on the pitch by an absolute mile. Actually impressive.

Just hoping for violence in the second half, tbh.

All set up for Utd to take a narrow lead to Paisley.
Bobby Madden looking the most likely to grab the goal.
Bobby Madden is a referee, not a player so a goal from him isn't very likely at all.

Alex Rae, 'This game is crying out for a goal... McMullan played a pass to the player when he was crying out for it... Good wee ball to Gary Harkins'.

Both of these teams should be made to play Championship football next year.  Two joke clubs with utterly horrendous teams.
I do say that with a hint of caution of course because St Mirren fans will confirm there is very little between themselves and Kilmarnock.  At last check we only finished 35 points clear of them.

Kilmarnock fan in becoming billy big baws shocker

I thought we've been pretty decent so far; the better team for the first 35 minutes or so. But in the last 10 mins have seen us look pretty nervous. We've started to look vulnerable at the back, while Bouhenna's passing has become sloppy and Harkes has dropped out the game. 

McMullan's continuing to justify the contract extension that had me despairing only a couple of months ago.

Edited by captainkev

HT 0-0

Yeah we are doing fine, score is a fair reflection. First half hour we were on the back foot a bit and Hladky made a great save low down from McMullan. Last 10 minutes we were the better team and could have scored.

One bizarre episode was a Dundee United fan in a pink polo shirt sitting in the corner of the shed closest to us repeatedly making Nazi salutes. After saints fans complained he was warned by the stewards and then proceeded to just make the lower half of the salute for the rest of the half. One for the watching.

Anyway, 0-0 would be a great result for us. Not sure if United are shite or nervous, or perhaps both. Definitely not as good as I thought they’d be, pressure definitely on them to score second half.

13 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Two hilariously shit teams.

Surprised to hear St Mirren are shite, they havent lost in 8 games you know. 

2 minutes ago, Lex said:

HT 0-0

Yeah we are doing fine, score is a fair reflection. First half hour we were on the back foot a bit and Hladky made a great save low down from McMullan. Last 10 minutes we were the better team and could have scored.

One bizarre episode was a Dundee United fan in a pink polo shirt sitting in the corner of the shed closest to us repeatedly making Nazi salutes. After saints fans complained he was warned by the stewards and then proceeded to just make the lower half of the salute for the rest of the half. One for the watching.

Anyway, 0-0 would be a great result for us. Not sure if United are shite or nervous, or perhaps both. Definitely not as good as I thought they’d be, pressure definitely on them to score second half.

Grasses.

St Mirren asked for more tickets but couldn’t even sell what they got. :lol:

Bit like United then?

Empty seats aplenty in the home end. That top corner is less than half full.

3 minutes ago, accies1874 said:
6 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:
All set up for Utd to take a narrow lead to Paisley.
Bobby Madden looking the most likely to grab the goal.

Bobby Madden is a referee, not a player so a goal from him isn't very likely at all.

Apologies I'm new to this soccerball thing.

Oops there I go again, I mean footy, not soccerball.