11 minutes ago, kevthedee said:

Hopefully gowser got tickets for the away end tonight,would be quality to see him winding the dabs right up.

I'd like to think he'd be welcomed with open arms amongst the Buds. He's a proper wee ned, and I don't think I'd like him much as a person, but he's a proper legend regardless. His assist for your goal last weekend shows he's still got it, too*.

He'll clean up at Champ level - I assume you've got him signed up for next season?

* Did enjoy the bit late on in the game when he had a proper little strop right in front of the away support who greeted him with the compulsory handbags 'oooooooooooh' noise :lol: 

Edited by Coventry Saint

34 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

You're off your heid. ICT played 5-4-1 at home in the hope of shitfesting a result. They did the same at Tannadice despite trailing in the tie. Once it went to 2-0 they tried to open up a bit and United walked it.

We were clearly the better team in the first leg until the referee remembered his remit for the tie.

6 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

FWIW, St Mirren would beat us over 2 legs too.

I wouldn't bet on it, they've managed to not lose a couple of games and somehow everyones decided they're on the up.

They've not won a match against 11 men since mid-March, I believe.

17 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I wouldn't bet on it, they've managed to not lose a couple of games and somehow everyones decided they're on the up.

They've not won a match against 11 men since mid-March, I believe.

30th March. We've also not lost against 11 men, since we played Celtic on 3rd April so not all bad.  Not our fault, Dundee, Livi and Hamilton can't deal with our players and needed to haul us down in on goal. 

Last team to beat us by more than a goal was Rangers at the start of February so we've become fairly difficult to beat.  

1 hour ago, flyingscot said:

30th March. We've also not lost against 11 men, since we played Celtic on 3rd April so not all bad.  Not our fault, Dundee, Livi and Hamilton can't deal with our players and needed to haul us down in on goal. 

Last team to beat us by more than a goal was Rangers at the start of February so we've become fairly difficult to beat.  

They have Mullan we have McAlister I know which one I would have and we have got him :thumsup2

Edited by Demented Zebra

Wait for the Bobby Madden factor to kick in though.   The two worst refs appointed for both legs.

Out of curiosity, who would you have liked to referee the games?

Correct, Madden is the best ref in the country for me. I know that’s like being the tallest midget but hey ho.