Some of the markets here, from B365.

Not seeing much value there. They have Saints as slim favourites to qualify, but United clear favourites to win tonight.

The 10/1 on United to win 2-0 might not be a bad shout. Our record up there is not great.

* Edited for error - see below.

image.png.ab3b6b7b3942bcb4b5b0808fb3e58073.png

Edited by Coventry Saint

5 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Not seeing much value there. They have United as slim favourites to qualify, but clear favourites to win tonight.

The 10/1 on United to win 2-0 might not be a bad shout. Our record up there is not great.

Wait for the Bobby Madden factor to kick in though.   The two worst refs appointed for both legs.

7 minutes ago, elvis said:

And again oh dear reverse that.

You are the most negative poster in the St Mirren support can't think of one game you said we would win. It makes you wonder what do you actually get out of it. You admitted to supporting Celtic and going to Parkhead don't you think it was a mistake and your heart is still at Parkhead. I'm all for open to fans who think a particular game we might not win I have myself . You Elvis it's every game. The play off is two form teams United or Saints will not run away with these games it will be close. I think St Mirren will edge it. 

Thought ICT looked the better team in the last game better organised and kept their shape better than United. The bottom line is you have to put the ball in the net United did that. St Mirren started the Dundee game with no urgency only at half time did Saints step up. We have a few real  gems in the team that will see us win over the two legs. 

Thought ICT looked the better team in the last game better organised and kept their shape better than United. The bottom line is you have to put the ball in the net United did that. St Mirren started the Dundee game with no urgency only at half time did Saints step up. We have a few real  gems in the team that will see us win over the two legs. 

ICT would beat yous in my opinion

You are the most negative poster in the St Mirren support can't think of one game you said we would win. It makes you wonder what do you actually get out of it. You admitted to supporting Celtic and going to Parkhead don't you think it was a mistake and your heart is still at Parkhead. I'm all for open to fans who think a particular game we might not win I have myself . You Elvis it's every game. The play off is two form teams United or Saints will not run away with these games it will be close. I think St Mirren will edge it. 
I sincerely hope you are right But we are a team that only plays for 45 minutes by the time we wake up it could be to late.

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

Not seeing much value there. They have United as slim favourites to qualify, but clear favourites to win tonight.

Those odds have St Mirren as favourites to qualify.

Woke up excited for this game, if the last few years are anything to go by that means we're away to get pumped.

Either way though, I'm feeling pretty optimistic about the future of the club. Mon United.

1 hour ago, Demented Zebra said:

You're off your heid. ICT played 5-4-1 at home in the hope of shitfesting a result. They did the same at Tannadice despite trailing in the tie. Once it went to 2-0 they tried to open up a bit and United walked it.