1 hour ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

PS I bumped into Lorraine Kelly the other day.  Had a 5 minute chat with her.  She's fucking lovely...!  (In every way:wub:) .  Pity her team will be in the championship again next season.  

Was she in character, the fkin tax dodger?

2 hours ago, Tannadeechee said:

Jerry Kerr stand now open for home fans. Thats  some effort fellow Arabs.

2 hours ago, stewartyftd1 said:

Should be around 12k United fans tomorrow. Class turnout!

I take it the boycotts have been called off?

4 minutes ago, stewartyftd1 said:

Crowds you lot can only dream of

Can't say it's something I dream have seen what happens at a cup final. Where have all the people gone. Same as you will ask next season and probably me to. The ones I care about are the ones who are there week in week out these are the people who are the life and blood of our clubs. 

Ive always grudgingly admired St Mirren supporters for sticking with their local club, it must be so easy to go glory hunting up the road to the twin arse cheeks, same praise must also go to Partick , Christ there's enough buses leaving tayside/fife. It must be so easy as a kid being drawn into that bigotry when it's right on your doorstep. [emoji106]

Fishul site has us at having sold over 10,000 tickets so far, so I guess ET, GF and Shed all sold out.

Hopefully some swithering Armchair Arabs will be inspired by this and those that have the means will decide to get down to Tannadice tomorrow to get a ticket for the JK.

Would be great to see that stand as full of Arabs as possible as well. :thumsup2

Ive always grudgingly admired St Mirren supporters for sticking with their local club, it must be so easy to go glory hunting up the road to the twin arse cheeks, same praise must also go to Partick , Christ there's enough buses leaving tayside/fife. It must be so easy as a kid being drawn into that bigotry when it's right on your doorstep. [emoji106]

Any fan of any non old firm team is a good fan for me. Even the unwashed ones from Greenock[emoji106]

1 hour ago, Twinkle said:

I beg your pardon. Im just highlighting to others that although all seems lost in the search for tickets, its not impossible. Ps youve hurt my feelings now :(

I’m just jealous as I don’t have a mate who can get me a ticket.  :(

Actually the last six words of that sentence are superfluous.  :(:(