5 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

Just concentrate on your very well earned and hopefully long stay in League 1, there is no need to rush back to the Championship.

Sorry if it bothers you brother but I will continue to post in match threads that interest me.

Cheers

8 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Well, it seems Utd issued restricted view tickets as we were given the option of upper deck, lower deck and lower (restricted view) when ordering. 

The lower bit of the stand at Tannadice has restricted view due to the emergency stairs from the top tier(the bit where the Russian lads knocked f**k out those pesky dayglos) you cannot see down the touchline or the corner where the teams come out, amateur fucking outfit with a ground to match.

8 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

There's what we can see. I don't ever recall a restricted view as and pillars would definitely restrict the upper tier as well but there must be something.

image.thumb.png.2ef210c25357e0ca0e59494e8c75af6f.png

Presumably 'min' is for minimally restricted. If it's the emergency stairs as Tam suggests that'll affect about half a dozen seats, if that. Just lean forward in your seat and turn your head.  

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

The lower bit of the stand at Tannadice has restricted view due to the emergency stairs from the top tier(the bit where the Russian lads knocked f**k out those pesky dayglos) you cannot see down the touchline or the corner where the teams come out, amateur fucking outfit with a ground to match.

9 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:

I'll take your word for it but there are no stanchions or similar so I can't imagine what's restricting the view. Maybe they're behind a particularly fat steward.

What Tam says, although I'm sure even in the front rows you dont get a view of the far away corner flag at the same side, although I can't remember what's in the way.

Still don't who I want to win this. Next seasons forum will contain either Demented Zebra or Granny Danger.

There are no winners here.

Away from ticketing and onto the game, we have conceded in every away game this season apart from one this season.

I predict a narrow Utd win in the first leg which we'll overturn in the 2nd. 

1 hour ago, Silvio said:

Away from ticketing and onto the game, we have conceded in every away game this season apart from one this season.

I predict a narrow Utd win in the first leg which we'll overturn in the 2nd. 

Have watched United most live games this season they never looked like run away champions to me , however they are dangerous. A lot of balls go through Mullen . Saints are strongest we have been all season. Who knows what I do know it will be a must watch encounter. 

38 minutes ago, Paisley Ton said:

Is it not sold out?

Thought it would be easier getting away tickets but  not so sure.

Don’t know if this is a whoosh or not mate but the away tickets for this tie sold out in less than an hour, and people who had been queuing since 10pm the previous night left ticketless.

As such your doubts about potential  to get away tickets for this game are well founded. 

50 minutes ago, Paisley Ton said:

Is it not sold out?

United's away allocation sold out within 45 minutes. St Mirren have almost sold out their allocation at Tannadice. Any spare tickets in either game will be in the home end.

Edit: Eh, what MacArab said.

Edited by Pull My Strings

Just off the phone with the ticket office. Me and my 2 boys will be travelling up from Lincoln for this. 

Yup, I'm a gloryhunting fucker who doesn't make every game.  *YAWN*

Mon the BUDDIES...! 

PS I bumped into Lorraine Kelly the other day.  Had a 5 minute chat with her.  She's fucking lovely...!  (In every way:wub:) .  Pity her team will be in the championship again next season.  

1 hour ago, Paisley Ton said:

Is it not sold out?

There was still around 1000 left for the home end last night so you should get one today if you go to the ground. 

5 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

What Tam says, although I'm sure even in the front rows you dont get a view of the far away corner flag at the same side, although I can't remember what's in the way.

Still don't who I want to win this. Next seasons forum will contain either Demented Zebra or Granny Danger.

There are no winners here.

Look on the bright side you might die before next season starts.  :)

Then again so might I.  :(