35 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Imagine if you're one of the folk who camped out overnight in the rain for a ticket and United get pumped on Thursday.

I was thinking similar.

How smug are the Utd fans who missed out on a second leg ticket going to feel if St Mirren win 5-0 on Thursday night?

2 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:

Don't think there are any restricted view seats in that stand.

Well, it seems Utd issued restricted view tickets as we were given the option of upper deck, lower deck and lower (restricted view) when ordering. 

8 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

I have done stand up in the past. It was just a phase I was going through.

Late during my education it was discovered I had eye sight problems  There was a lot of catching up to do. Thankfully it did not hold me back. It's who I am not much I can do about it now. Reading books has helped me a lot before that it was moss code stuff :lol:

Edited by Demented Zebra

Just now, Demented Zebra said:

Late during my education it was discovered I had eye sight. There was a lot of catching up to do. Thankfully it did not hold me back. It's who I am not much I can do about it now. Reading books has helped me a lot before that it was moss code stuff :lol:

I've never been more certain that you do this on purpose.

4 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Late during my education it was discovered I had eye sight problems  There was a lot of catching up to do. Thankfully it did not hold me back. It's who I am not much I can do about it now. Reading books has helped me a lot before that it was moss code stuff :lol:

Do you use the restricted view seats?

20 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Well, it seems Utd issued restricted view tickets as we were given the option of upper deck, lower deck and lower (restricted view) when ordering. 

I'll take your word for it but there are no stanchions or similar so I can't imagine what's restricting the view. Maybe they're behind a particularly fat steward.

30 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

I was thinking similar.

How smug are the Utd fans who missed out on a second leg ticket going to feel if St Mirren win 5-0 on Thursday night?

I would be gutted to miss the 6-0 comeback.  :(

4 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

I'll take your word for it but there are no stanchions or similar so I can't imagine what's restricting the view. Maybe they're behind a particularly fat steward.

Only thing I can think of is the seats in the back right of the lower tier are maybe partially blocked by the hospo boxes but even that doesn’t seem right. 

41 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

There's what we can see. I don't ever recall a restricted view as and pillars would definitely restrict the upper tier as well but there must be something.

image.thumb.png.2ef210c25357e0ca0e59494e8c75af6f.png

3 hours ago, BIG BEN said:

Surely this isn't true?Screenshot_20190521-200651_Twitter.jpg

The very last section of seats in the Shed next to the St Mirren fans is left unsold. They seemingly have to leave it empty for segregation purposes,this was mentioned at the Q&A. This means there were more seats available in the Shed than there was against ICT.

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Best of luck to St Mirren in the upcoming play-off. 

A couple of away goals is the order of the day here IMO, being that they count double.

Just concentrate on your very well earned and hopefully long stay in League 1, there is no need to rush back to the Championship.