17 minutes ago, BIG BEN said:

They've refused us extra tickets and banned our drum apparentlyemoji23.png

That drum should be dumped at the bottom of the Mariana Trench or the crater of Vesuvius or St Helens.   Absolutely dreadful monotonous racket.

2 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

1,200 tickets and ban the drum and United fans complaining about away tickets :lol:. You won't stop Saints fans some have even bought tickets for the home end. 

Have United fans complained about the ticket allocation by St Maureen?  Haven’t seen that myself.  It’s more about our distribution.

I wonder if all the Maureens would feel happy about getting stuck next to some c**t beating a drum for 90 minutes.

I hope any Maureens finding their way into the home end at Tannadice are treated good naturedly.

20 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Have United fans complained about the ticket allocation by St Maureen?  Haven’t seen that myself.  It’s more about our distribution.

I wonder if all the Maureens would feel happy about getting stuck next to some c**t beating a drum for 90 minutes.

I hope any Maureens finding their way into the home end at Tannadice are treated good naturedly.

Happier than I would be listening to your gormless fucking patter. :lol:

1 minute ago, stewartyftd1 said:

Im sure there will be more than a few United fans in the home end on Sunday too..

Good luck to any Utd fan who can penetrate our fucking Krypton Factor of a ticket site. It's hard enough buying a ticket as a home supporter and season ticket holder much less trying to infiltrate it as an away fan. 

In addition, it's looking highly unlikely that there will be any tickets on sale on Sunday at this rate so again, if they travel down for them, good luck to them. 

9 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Good luck to any Utd fan who can penetrate our fucking Krypton Factor of a ticket site. It's hard enough buying a ticket as a home supporter and season ticket holder much less trying to infiltrate it as an away fan. 

In addition, it's looking highly unlikely that there will be any tickets on sale on Sunday at this rate so again, if they travel down for them, good luck to them. 

Agree with this.