47 minutes ago, NEFarab said:

No one is asking them to do that? 

People are just saying it should be pre arranged to be at a bigger ground over one leg.

With the current landscape of Scottish football it is unlikely that a team with a bigger fan base than us will be in the playoffs anytime soon so Tynecastle or Easter Road would be suitable.

It could've been Dundee v Dundee United this year.

Personally I would've preferred two full houses at Dens at Tannadice than a one-off game in Edinburgh. Each to their own though.

1 minute ago, Demented Zebra said:

Paul McMullen is not bad when free. Any sort of rough stuff play's him out seen it happen many times with us. 

Probably didn’t enjoy kicking about at the club 8th in the championship tbh.

Big Mal Brannigan on the website with a statement saying the ticketing system will be revamped next season following the farce today. In particular it will record away matches attended. 

The people who went to Inverness should have had first dibs. I feel sorry for those that missed out getting a ticket for Sunday.

Just now, ArabFC said:

It could've been Dundee v Dundee United this year.

Personally I would've preferred two full houses at Dens at Tannadice than a one-off game in Edinburgh. Each to their own though.

Yeah so every season ticket holder could easily be accommodate with tickets to spare for the fair weather fans.

5 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Paul McMullen is not bad when free. Any sort of rough stuff play's him out seen it happen many times with us. 

McMullen has improved greatly in the last couple of months. He doesn't disappear after a hard challenge anymore.

His transformation reminds me of when Gareth Bale was pushed further forward at Spurs and became a much better player. 

4 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Big Mal Brannigan on the website with a statement saying the ticketing system will be revamped next season following the farce today. In particular it will record away matches attended. 

The people who went to Inverness should have had first dibs. I feel sorry for those that missed out getting a ticket for Sunday.

The people who went to Stranraer in the Irn Bru cup 3 years ago should have first dibs imo :lol:

4 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

McMullen has improved greatly in the last couple of months. He doesn't disappear after a hard challenge anymore.

His transformation reminds me of when Gareth Bale was pushed further forward at Spurs and became a much better player. 

Its going to be a belter for the fans a better watch for neutrals than the Scottish Cup final. The winner take all fans will have some Celabration. I'm confident and nervous at the same time. 

11 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

I'm happy with the two leg system but it's called to quick though both Saints and united  having ticket problems. Many Saints  fans  can't get a tickets. Now if it was the old firm. 

In the unlikely event of the OF being in a playoff they would play the games at their 60k and 50k capacity stadia. :rolleyes:

36 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

This is pish, btw. A view shared by folk who watched him in previous short term loan spells with their clubs years ago. No idea whether it was ever true but it certainly isn't the case now. He gets kicked quite regularly and keeps going back for more. You can certainly criticise McMullan for a lack of quality in his final ball but there's never been anything suspect about his attitude whilst with United.

49 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Only 75 tickets left for our stand behind  the goals. It's been an utter shambles my wife waited 3 hours with hundreds of others. They closed the ticket office at 4pm with hundreds of fans still waiting. Disgraceful to treat your fans like that. 

Or at least that's what she's telling you. ;)

4 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

This is pish, btw. A view shared by folk who watched him in previous short term loan spells with their clubs years ago. No idea whether it was ever true but it certainly isn't the case now. He gets kicked quite regularly and keeps going back for more. You can certainly criticise McMullan for a lack of quality in his final ball but there's never been anything suspect about his attitude whilst with United.

100% this.

Hopefully the St Mirren players will be as overconfident in Mcmullan’s pishness as the bulk of the Maureens on here, and he might have them all eating their words on Thursday night.

Can’t wait.

53 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

What would you have ? A empty such as St Johnstone's ground. At least the buddies stadium looks busy. The atmosphere is electric at the moment. 

I know St Mirren fans will be keen to get their seats early but 2 days seems a bit excessive. 

Spoiler

Lol

On 19/05/2019 at 23:38, djchapsticks said:

Don't care who wins - but we'll provide our support by going in Utd end.

Diddy as f**k. :lol: 

Didn't realise I was welcome in the home end.