I do wonder if we should go with Bouhenna and Butcher? Harkes has played well but their physicality might be more needed.

I think Robson should be moved further up with Booth behind him, Pawlett on the bench to bring on. Robson isn't a left back anymore, simple as. none of his best qualities come through when he's forced into a defensive position.

6 minutes ago, ArabAuslander said:

Could argue a case for Robson to play in Pawlett's role.

I suppose it's a good problem to have, so many players playing well. Something I'm not used to.

I thought that as McAllister looks to be their danger player. I worry about Jamie Robson up against anyone competent while playing at left back so hopefully Booth comes in. He seems to be better on the left side of midfield so I wouldn't be devastated if Robson started ahead of Pawlett. 

I just have a feeling Pawlett has a great game in him on the horizon. 

Bouhenna had a very good game on Friday but I think we need Butcher in to crunch players. Can't see Harkes being dropped.

Think Robson had little support from Pawlett on Friday, but both he and Booth aren't the most dependable full backs. They've done reasonably well when Booth has had Robson providing cover while playing further forward, but I wouldn't want to depend on one or the other if they were covering that left side alone. 

Lots of talk on B&W Army about the Maureen back 4 taking turns crunching poor innocent wee Paul.

Hope we have a strong ref to look out for that type of scullduggery. :unsure2:

2 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

United have confirmed that over 7000 tickets have already been sold for Thursday. Add in 1200 St.Mirren fans and hopefully another 1000 from us it is heading for a brilliant crowd. 

1200 seems awfully few to be honest. 

9 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Lots of talk on B&W Army about the Maureen back 4 taking turns crunching poor innocent wee Paul.

Hope we have a strong ref to look out for that type of scullduggery. :unsure2:

Not surprised. No class Maureens.

I hope our stars receive protection from the referee. 

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

2 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

1200 seems awfully few to be honest. 

Is that not the number being quoted for your allocation at the moment? I'm sure it could be the nearer 1800-2000 mark but think we have only allocated you 1200.

How has McMullan been this season? He was awful for us and did poorly against us last year but from the outside he seems a key man?

I'm more concerned with Cammy coming back to haunt us but obviously I've not seen you guys this year. 

29 minutes ago, Silvio said:

How has McMullan been this season? He was awful for us and did poorly against us last year but from the outside he seems a key man?

I'm more concerned with Cammy coming back to haunt us but obviously I've not seen you guys this year. 

Mcmullan has really come on to a game in the last few months,  both in terms of scoring and build up play.

Caley had 2 on him the whole game on Friday night and he still ran the show down the right.

Robbie really seems to be getting the best out of him,  and alot of Arabs on here who wanted him in the sea as little as 3 or 4 months ago have been pleased to have been proven wrong.

Smith is just back from a fairly lengthy injury so will not likely start on the bench.

27 minutes ago, Silvio said:

McMullan's has hit form at the perfect time, 4 goals in his last 5 starts.

I don't really know why we signed Smith, he's not a winger yet we insist on playing him there for some reason.

McMullan's has hit form at the perfect time, 4 goals in his last 5 starts.
I don't really know why we signed Smith, he's not a winger yet we insist on playing him there for some reason.

Sounds familiar

1 hour ago, stumigoo said:

Is that not the number being quoted for your allocation at the moment? I'm sure it could be the nearer 1800-2000 mark but think we have only allocated you 1200.

As far as im aware you will get the whole away stand = about 1680.  However in light of you giving us a paltry 1200 I would cut that in half and keep 800 for our own fans 

Finally sorted the tickets for both legs for myself and two mates. 

I'm pretty sure I've ended up with some sort of professional accredation after trying and managing  to fucking decipher that ticket ordering site and it's constantly moving rules today. 

12 hours ago, Silvio said:

Smith's done nothing since he came back, although he's had time out injured and has suffered by United bringing in better players in his position after signing him. Much like last time he was at the club. He won't be starting and is unlikely to come off the bench either.

Any club as disorganised as this should be relegated automatically.

To be fair United only got the tickets to us by late afternoon yesterday.

Total shambles though.

This appears to be a 50/50 tie. Our record against United is horrific. Although when we get one over them it happens to be big occasions.

Hopefully it's not decided by a horrific refereeing decision.

1 league defeat in 9 including 3 wins and 2 draws in the split, which is unheard of for us.