19 minutes ago, Hendo said:

The only defence for the club is that it is a short turnaround, so whatever way they do it would be difficult to post tickets out. The opening hours are nuts though, the late opening night should be Tuesday or Wednesday. And they should have a facility with United where fans can pick up tickets at the ground, for those who genuinely can't make it down to Greenhill Road. You'd think it would be easy enough in this day and age to have a technological solution to this.

Edited to add - they also have a late night on Tuesday and are open most days till at least 4. I should have checked first, I think dj chapsticks was slightly economical with the truth!

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

You'd imagine Dundee would have decent resources next season, and United if we beat them, but after them, it'd be between everyone else, including us if we lose the playoffs.

While they won't have big resources, you'd imagine Morton would be there or thereabouts in the top four next season - I think Hopkin's a great appointment. I'd like to think that if we go down, we'd be approaching it with a more solid plan than the last time we got relegated.

Have to say, mind, as much as going down doesn't fill me with the dread it once did, I'm really nervous about these playoff games. 

I'm really nervous as well. I don't want to go back down, we know the horrors that await! I also think if we do go down those "Kearney back to Colraine" rumours might become more than rumours, and we are back into a full rebuild job again. Our record with them is patchy....

26 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

See to this Aberdeen reserve side please St Mirren.  They are absolute diddies.

One good thing about the Championship is the lack of undesirable away support particularly Aberdeen, Rangers then Celtic.

All good honest clubs and support such as QoS, Alloa, ICT etc.  

25 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

One good thing about the Championship is the lack of undesirable away support particularly Aberdeen, Rangers then Celtic.

All good honest clubs and support such as QoS, Alloa, ICT etc.  

Shay.PNG.79685e47620140cabaa81d10a22dddd1.PNG

I’ve been told that my season ticket seat went on sale to someone else. 
I don’t know if I’ll even bother watching on tv. Shocking way to treat fans who have been to every  home game and nearly all away games.
Just buy one and get in early and sit on YOUR seat

39 minutes ago, BIG BEN said:
3 hours ago, glenburn bud said:
I’ve been told that my season ticket seat went on sale to someone else. 
I don’t know if I’ll even bother watching on tv. Shocking way to treat fans who have been to every  home game and nearly all away games.

Just buy one and get in early and sit on YOUR seat

The ticket web page is now saying that my two seats are still available,  and that I’ll be able to buy them up until 7pm tomorrow night. :blink: 

23 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

The ticket web page is now saying that my two seats are still available,  and that I’ll be able to buy them up until 7pm tomorrow night. :blink: 

Hope your defence is as organised as your ticketing system bud.:whistle 

Are the away tickets likely to be for season ticket holders only on Thursday? [emoji17]

Don’t have a season ticket due to work clashing with most games, but can go up for this one.

1 hour ago, ulysses said:

Are the away tickets likely to be for season ticket holders only on Thursday? emoji17.png

Don’t have a season ticket due to work clashing with most games, but can go up for this one.

On sale now to season ticket holders. Only 1 per person. 

You can't even buy for your linked season ticket pals or a child linked to your account. 

Pub for me. An absolute shambles from top to bottom. 

I'm starting to feel a little nervous so I would take another 3-0 win on Thursday right now.

Changes I would make is Safranko in for Sow, Butcher for Bouhenna (harsh) and Booth in for Robson.

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

I'm really looking forward to this. We're in a good place right now, although St Mirren look a much better team now than they did when we put them out of the Scottish Cup. Should be two good games. Bring it on.

4 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

I'm starting to feel a little nervous so I would take another 3-0 win on Thursday right now.

Changes I would make is Safranko in for Sow, Butcher for Bouhenna (harsh) and Booth in for Robson.

Could argue a case for Robson to play in Pawlett's role.

I suppose it's a good problem to have, so many players playing well. Something I'm not used to.

2 minutes ago, ArabAuslander said:

Could argue a case for Robson to play in Pawlett's role.

I suppose it's a good problem to have, so many players playing well. Something I'm not used to.

Yeah.  And Bouhenna should not be dropped.