1 minute ago, Principal Flutie said:

Does Dee Man even have to worry about such woes in the UK?

No he’s worried about the radical lefties who have just been elected to run the country he now resides in.

18 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

12 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

Does Dee Man even have to worry about such woes in the UK?

The article states it's just a UK thing. 8)

9 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

No he’s worried about the radical lefties who have just been elected to run the country he now resides in.

I couldn't give a f**k about politics.

3 hours ago, stumigoo said:

I was more nervous about the game against Inverness and I am fairly relaxed, but not particularly confident, about the next seven days. Having watched St.Mirren twice recently I think that they have a decent amount going forward and although we have improved at the back I am still worried about a typical United moment or two of madness in defence. St.Mirren also have a galvanised set of fans and the atmosphere at the club seems to be generally very positive at the moment (psychologically I would have rather had played Hamilton)

It will be great to have two games with a big crowd and both sets of fans will create a great atmosphere over the two legs.

We are under less pressure financially than we have been and the mood at the club is positive enough that if we didn't get promoted it wouldn't be as disastrous as it could have been if Ogren hadn't taken over. We would also have the neutrals ideal scenario of the Dundee teams being in the same league next season. 

Genuinely cannot call this.

This just seems far too balanced and sensible a post in the build up to such a tense match.

More seethe, more animosity and more petty digs at the opposition's support please.

Take a look at the Hibs fans on the Hamilton v St Johnstone match thread from half way through yesterdays match for a good example of how it's done. :)

Yeah I think we could maybe sellout the Shed, ET, and the GF, that's just over 10,500 - maybe the Maureen could sell out the Fair Play, that would take it over 12,000.

I would imagine the return leg would be a sellout - could even be a New Love Street record.

4 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

Both clubs could probably make a decent fist of a sell out, so they should probably be giving the other side as little as possible.

Guess which United fan started the rumour about 750 tickets...

Says it all about Demented Zebra that he actually believed it.

I've been impressed by St Mirren the last couple of times we've played them, and 11 points after the split, albeit against 10 men on three occasions, should give them a bit of momentum going into this.
I didn't think United were up to much for 135 minutes against Inverness but have also been a good run of form.
St Mirren's fans have annoyed me this season but it would still be v funny to see United slog it out in the Championship for a third successive season.

9 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

I've been impressed by St Mirren the last couple of times we've played them, and 11 points after the split, albeit against 10 men on three occasions, should give them a bit of momentum going into this.
I didn't think United were up to much for 135 minutes against Inverness but have also been a good run of form.
St Mirren's fans have annoyed me this season but it would still be v funny to see United slog it out in the Championship for a third successive season.

Wouldn't it be their fourth?

Hardly a fair slice of luck - 3 times out of 3 we've had a player through on goal and pulled down. Each of those games were 0-0 at the time. 
It's not like 3 dodgy sendings off.

Fair enough but when was the last time you beat a team that had a full 11 men? Back in March?